• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

jackjack

@jackjack

Who is this lady? Even with 80% vaccination. Even with zero cases (which is a ridiculous metric). Covid never ends.
I guess this is what happens when you just have headlines and half sentences from the guys. She is the NSW, Sydney premier and onside with the Federal gov to open up. The first part was why it's ok that there will be 1,000's of cases, but the modeling says it will be fine. As the state does minimal to combat covid. The clip is her justifying her position and finishing with saying even if zero etc.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
I guess this is what happens when you just have headlines and half sentences from the guys. She is the NSW, Sydney premier and onside with the Federal gov to open up. The first part was why it's ok that there will be 1,000's of cases, but the modeling says it will be fine. As the state does minimal to combat covid. The clip is her justifying her position and finishing with saying even if zero etc.
Like I said I didn’t know who she is or what the backstory is. I still find it difficult to believe the country will flip a switch from the dystopian insanity to admitting that covid will be endemic. That’s absolutely the right course of action and I hope reason and liberty prevail but I just don’t see it.

jackjack

Like I said I didn’t know who she is or what the backstory is. I still find it difficult to believe the country will flip a switch from the dystopian insanity to admitting that covid will be endemic. That’s absolutely the right course of action and I hope reason and liberty prevail but I just don’t see it.
It's always been the case that we needed the vaccine. We put people first and shut the boarder to unnecessary travel. It worked good enough. We hung our hat on Astra and that fell over. Late to the party, the main supply of Pfizer and Moderna will come oct-dec. This Delta is so transmissible it takes a real effort. that some of the other states made to stop it. I think by march we should be well sorted. There should a vacc for 5 year old and over.

Last edited:

Treetop Flyer

pilot
It's always been the case that we needed the vaccine. We put people first and shut the boarder to unnecessary travel. It worked good enough. We hung our hat on Astra and that fell over. Late to the party, the main supply of Pfizer and Moderna will come oct-dec. I think by march we should be well sorted. There should a vacc for 5 year old and over.
Almost laughed out loud about the “people first” line.

As for the rest, we’ll see I guess. I think you’ll have a lot of goalpost moving ahead. The absurdity of covid vaccination for kids can be a whole other topic.

SlickAg

pilot
Remember back when we locked down to “prevent the hospitals from being overwhelmed”?

And now we’ve transitioned fully into zero covid. Which is never going to happen. We’re not going to vaccinate our way out of a respiratory virus.

So my question to lockdown and mask proponents, when does it ever end?

robav8r

None
Contributor
I wonder when recruit training, boot camp, OCS, etc will start issuing face masks as a part of your initial sea bag, foot locker, whatever . . . .

Hair Warrior

Contributor
How is Cuomo not in jail yet? Oh right, he’s a woke liberal, so it makes it all ok.

Python

pilot
Contributor
Remember back when we locked down to “prevent the hospitals from being overwhelmed”?

And now we’ve transitioned fully into zero covid. Which is never going to happen. We’re not going to vaccinate our way out of a respiratory virus.

So my question to lockdown and mask proponents, when does it ever end?

Curious about @taxi1 ’s answer to this. No dodging. No two word answer. Direct response.