• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

SlickAg

pilot
Yup

And if the next variant combines the contagiousness of Delta with the mortality of the original SARS Covid, or if it escapes the current vaccines, it will change again. It could pop up tomorrow.

“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds”
Funny how you’ve finally caught on that we’re essentially powerless to stop this. In other words, virus gonna virus.

Speaking of, how’s Sweden doing these days? Any updates on their case count and fatalities?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Here you go champ. Straight from the horse’s mouth. Notice the URL. “Investors”. Things making sense for you yet?

Do you need me to get the Pfizer and J&J ones for you too? Or can you manage that google search yourself.

Also, are you insinuating that the CDC director’s claims aren’t backed up by any studies? I’ve been assured several times that what she and Dr. Fauci say are peak science.

Thanks Slugger, but that’s strike 2. You still didn’t post the studies to which you previously referred. You know, the “high quality ones”. Posting a news release about a study doesn’t count. You’re the one that quoted “Studies” and then said they were wrong; why should I do your homework?

It appears you were relying on Twitter or some other social media source and not any actual study.
“Studies”, high quality ones, also showed that getting vaccinated prevented infection and subsequent transmission of covid. How’d those studies turn out? Oh yeah, they’re the same ones being used to mandate the vaccine now. Whoops! BuT tHe ScIeNcE cHaNgEd Bc Of VaRiAnTs!!! Uh huh.

taxi1

pilot
Funny how you’ve finally caught on that we’re essentially powerless to stop this.
Why are the hospitals, ICUs, and morgues filling up with just the unvaccinated?

The line of thinking you parrot is killing people.

SlickAg

pilot
Thanks Slugger, but that’s strike 2. You still didn’t post the studies to which you previously referred. You know, the “high quality ones”. Posting a news release about a study doesn’t count. You’re the one that quoted “Studies” and then said they were wrong; why should I do your homework?

It appears you were relying on Twitter or some other social media source and not any actual study.
So what happens when I get to strike 3, Coach? I’m scared!

They’re quoting their own studies from the trials they conducted. If they weren’t high quality, they wouldn’t have been granted an EUA. The dots aren’t hard to connect here. I’m sorry you’re having such a hard time with my being right.

SlickAg

pilot
Why are the hospitals, ICUs, and morgues filling up with just the unvaccinated?

The line of thinking you parrot is killing people.
Wait a minute, so you’re now claiming that no vaccinated person has been admitted to the hospital, ICU, or died? Besides, I thought you’d be pleased. Isn’t that what you wanted? “Freeloaders” getting what they deserved, right?

Anyway, here’s a fascinating read describing a lot of what’s going on here. An excerpt:

“Liberals quickly and intensely embraced the romantic, virtuous narrative of self-sacrifice (lock-downs and mandates) as part of their identity. “Do your part” and “we’re all in this together” became the creed. Romanticism. Virtue. Fantasized Crisis. Righteousness. Morality. Fear. Anxiety. Torment. Pandemic Derangement Syndrome was born into being.

But the Liberal began experiencing unpleasant arousal. They observed others living in ways that implied an unshared fear. Their identity was strained after witnessing others choose different risk management and life-strategy. What the Liberal believed ought to be was not what they observed. Cue dissonance.”

Last edited:

taxi1

pilot
Wait a minute, so you’re now claiming that no vaccinated person has been admitted to the hospital, ICU, or died?
What percentage of hospitalized, ICU'd, and killed by the virus, are vaccinated versus unvaccinated?

You know the answer. You know that this current surge is all on the unvaccinated. All of it. Every bit of it.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
What percentage of hospitalized, ICU'd, and killed by the virus, are vaccinated versus unvaccinated?

You know the answer. You know that this current surge is all on the unvaccinated. All of it. Every bit of it.
Add that to the list of dead ass wrong things you’ve said. Do you not believe the CDC director who said vaccinated people are transmitting the virus and need to wear masks? Why do you hate science?

SlickAg

pilot

Please see above post about Pandemic Derangement Syndrome. You’ve shifted gears from blaming the maskless or non social distancers to blaming the unvaccinated. The vaccinated are spreading this too. You’re trying to label people in order to create division. They’ve all made their choices. It’s a free country.

Anyway, you agree that you misspoke when said this: “Why are the hospitals, ICUs, and morgues filling up with just the unvaccinated”? And a more accurate statement would have been overwhelmingly, mainly, etc? Because vaccinated people have gotten sick, really sick, and died. Is it a lot? No. But the vaccines are no longer 100% effective against serious illness and death.

taxi1

pilot
Add that to the list of dead ass wrong things you’ve said.
Please see above post about Pandemic Derangement Syndrome.
E8oy4UiXMAEhRZa