• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

taxi1

pilot
How about this…come June, when truly every single person who would want to be fully vaccinated could have been, and everybody else opted out….do you still need to respect others people concerns of whether or not you’ve been vaccinated?
My post last week
Hey, we are in agreement. Everyone who wants a vaccine has gotten one (almost, there's still a million a day getting distributed). The ones who don't want one aren't going to want one. You shouldn't have to wear a mask if you've been vaccinated. The ones who don't want the vaccine probably haven't been wearing them anyway, see the surges that have occurred. The ones who are in line to get the vax can stay safe by staying masked and avoiding folks for a few more weeks.

So let's move on to the end game.

Python

pilot
Contributor
My post last week
Your post 35 minutes ago

“When I was on my road trip, if there were people wearing masks in the stores, I wore it out of respect for their concerns. How did they know I was vaxxed? Was I fibbing?”

taxi1

pilot
Your post 35 minutes ago

“When I was on my road trip, if there were people wearing masks in the stores, I wore it out of respect for their concerns. How did they know I was vaxxed? Was I fibbing?”
And my road trip was pre-CDC guidance, and before the precipitous drop in vaccine uptake.

taxi1

pilot
This guy gives ass clowns a bad name!
I bought you a t-shirt, Frank

JFU7VQMQLZFCTOVQHN6FFIT2TY.jpg

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
I bought you a t-shirt, Frank

JFU7VQMQLZFCTOVQHN6FFIT2TY.jpg
Which arm left or right? Fauci isn’t even sure. And I will not be getting this Gene Therapy and nor will my kids. A Fedex bud (actually first new hire I flew with in 2015) has a buddy that works 2 doors down from Fauci in the NIH…. You know what their take rate is for the Gene Therapy.. I’m mean MRNA… Oops.. Vaccine…. LESS THAN 10%…. Why is that? Science?

Nice shirt… It will come in handy when I change the oil in my baby plane!

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Well, my brother-in-law has a friend who's office is only one door down from Fauci's, and he says the take rate is 42%.

Not sure where he got the 10% figure...
Maybe it’s more now.. This was last bid month.. However you don’t find it the least but strange that the people pushing this “vaccine” aren’t at nearly a 100%. Why?

taxi1

pilot
and reverent for Fauci
Really?

Just did a search on my posts and "Fauci" in this whole thread (nice search function on the site) and I haven't said squat about him, other than noting that there's a lot of weird obsessing over him. Your posts case in point.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
For some reason, it always ends up at around 42%. Not sure why though.
Guess which Vaccine has the highest Adverse Report?
https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=D2A16E32584A17D1E7C9DF201564

2 weeks ago it was Anthrax…..

Edit: among my friends in the industry, it is believed that VAERS data (since voluntarily reportable) is 4-5 higher than reported.. I tried a google search to verify that claim so dunno.. But apparently the internet doesn't like Tucker Carlson…..

Last edited: