• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Birdbrain

pilot
This from the state where the national guard is waiting when the plane lands to examine your paperwork before letting you proceed from the gate area to the terminal... not a shocker.
I've got a feeling a "Covid passport" is going to be like a second ID in many places in the near future. Can you imagine forgetting your Cov-ID at home and getting turned away from the local brothel? How embarrassing.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
I just went to the NY state website and booked a COVID test for my nephew (40s) who lives in NY state. He'll be surprised. ?

No doctor's prescription required.

Send this link to your SIL and tell him to go get tested.
Be careful. HAL throws tantrums when facts get in the way of his opinions.

taxi1

pilot
Be careful. HAL throws tantrums when facts get in the way of his opinions.
Funny thing is, I screwed up and put my own cell phone number in the application and got a call first thing this morning for a test in NY. Thought it was the extended warranty offer call lady. I steered them on to the correct number.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Funny thing is, I screwed up and put my own cell phone number in the application and got a call first thing this morning for a test in NY. Thought it was the extended warranty offer call lady. I steered them on to the correct number.
Glad you did. My SIL last tried for a test about a month ago and last tried for the vaccine last Friday. Rejected for both.

The test is also only good for a short while. Is he supposed to get tested every few days to be able to go out and do things? They won't give him a vaccine but they are going to require a vaccine to do things.

It's bullshit.

jackjack

Still no takers on anyone explaining the science of why deaths continue to fall after the covid restrictions are lifted...? Hospitalizations nationwide as well. Wouldn’t they be going up with so many states loosening mask mandates and other NPIs?

Is it science? Were there any events from November to January that created the spike? Like family and friends get togethers, or celebration?

There was a rapid drop in February, that slowed during March, plateaued out and now covid rates are increasing again.

It is now 25,000 more cases a day than 1st October. I saw that they are now worried about a 4th wave taking off.

SlickAg

pilot
Is it science? Was there any events from November to January that created the spike? Like family and friends get togethers, or celebration?

There was a rapid drop in February, that slowed during March, plateaued out and now covid rates are increasing again.

It is now 25,000 more cases a day than 1st October. I saw that they are now worried about a 4th wave taking off.

View attachment 30426

Where are covid rates increasing, exactly? States that still have shutdowns and mask mandates? How are Florida’s and Texas’ case counts for example? Has Texas’ case count gone up or down since ending the mask mandate?

jackjack

I saw that it is increasing in 27 states.

In Texas the cases are also increasing the 7 day average. It seems to have followed the national trend lines, rapid drop, slowing to a plateau and then rising again

Last edited: