• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
Some were criminals, and broke the law, most were Patriots trying to garner the attention of their elected representatives. You think this is about Trump, you would be mistaken . . . .

And no, this was not an “Insurrection.”

Huh? Weren't every one of those people that breached the exterior Capitol grounds barriers criminals?

I thought our democratic republic had devised better ways to garner attention of their elected representatives over the years. Maybe I'm wrong.

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
He’s probably just upset that his social media feed isn’t littered with tales of President Biden’s unqualified successes (because all he’s been doing is taking solid L’s).

Regardless, further proof that the Dems need him more than anyone; as long as the focus is on Orange Man Bad it won’t be on their own failures.

“I’m not going to shut down the country. I’m going to shut down the virus.”
- presidential nominee Joe Biden

"There's nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months.”
- President Joe Biden

Welcome to the descent of the GOP into the Rural White Trump Nationalist Party. Good luck with the suburbs and most educated voters.
(Former GOP voter)

SlickAg

pilot

wiseguy04

The Dude abides....
pilot

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
@wiseguy04 I think he’s talking about this guy.

Weird, I haven't seen any pillow manufacturers being allowed access to the oval office in the new administration. Maybe that will change, but I have my fingers crossed ?

SlickAg

pilot
Weird, I haven't seen any pillow manufacturers being allowed access to the oval office in the new administration. Maybe that will change, but I have my fingers crossed ?
I know you’re a marine and can probably only read at a third-grade level, but if you want to go start a political shit-talking thread, you should.

Otherwise, perhaps try to have some sort of tie-in to the pandemic that our President has admitted he is unable to control?

JTS11

pilot
Contributor
I know you’re a marine and can probably only read at a third-grade level, but if you want to go start a political shit-talking thread, you should.

Otherwise, perhaps try to have some sort of tie-in to the pandemic that our President has admitted he is unable to control?

Good post shipmate.

You seem to have the pandemic thing figured out.

I apologize ?