• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

robav8r

None
Contributor
We're going to be screwed too.

We've done very well at the vaccine, for sure.

I'd say the rest of it we get a D- to an F+.

Hydroxychloroquine ratholes.

I struggle think of a more screwed up response.
It took me awhile, but I finally figured it out . . . . @taxi1 is Dr, Fauci. How did the mods let Fauci in here without at least telling us beforehand ???

SlickAg

pilot
For the record, let’s look at the only person who liked @taxi1’s post. I rest my case. Where’s the rest of your team that posted so fervently on this thread last year?

Interesting how the President said travel bans didn’t work...yet that’s exactly what he’s doing. @Treetop Flyer it’s only xenophobia if it’s a Republican.

taxi1

pilot
“Yeah, in that chart they are mixing in other aspects, like testing, tracing, and vaccination rates. In those metrics, the UK is actually well ahead of most the globe.”

It’s fundamentally about deaths. They have more deaths, but they are doing great at testing and locking down so gold star for them. You are not a serious person.
We’re in the shitter on both charts, but talk about the U.K. because then you don’t have to acknowledge our failure.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
You just made zero sense. Are you arguing our response didn't suck?
Yup, it sucked.

All those shut downs sucked and didn't do a thing except wreck the economy.

All those dead elderly in nursing homes sucked.

All those needless school closures sucked.

All the wasted money by state and local governments that didn't do a damn thing sucked.

All those "mostly peaceful protests" that were praised by libs and somehow have to abide by the COVID rules because they were "social justice" sucked.

All the lives lost through depression, isolation and staying away from medical treatment due to the fear spread by the news media and politicians sucked.

All the loss of individual liberty sucked.

All the lost businesses sucked.

The last 10 months of "2 weeks to level the curve" have sucked.

All the lies and changing "facts" by Fauci and the WHO sucked.

SlickAg

pilot
Yup, it sucked.

All the wasted money by state and local governments that didn't do a damn thing sucked.

All those "mostly peaceful protests" that were praised by libs and somehow have to abide by the COVID rules because they were "social justice" sucked.

All the lives lost through depression, isolation and staying away from medical treatment due to the fear spread by the news media and politicians sucked.

But what you’re forgetting is that the US sucked the most because Orange Man Bad.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
But what you’re forgetting is that the US sucked the most because Orange Man Bad.

But now we are on the right path with all the policy changes such as... (checks notes)

Travel bans
Symbolic mask executive order
States easing restrictions?

I for one am happy to see the bold decisive leadership we’ve been lacking all this time. We could have been so much better off with... uh... travel bans and symbolic mask orders.

Last edited:

Hair Warrior

Contributor
When we look back on this era, I think we will see a lose-lose where the United States somehow managed to...
  1. screw our small businesses and economy without giving them any recourse to survive,
  2. fail our student age populations (who ended up being the least at-risk) and their parents,
  3. suffer the tragic downsides of the elderly and at-risk still dying or having long term effects of illness in large numbers, and
  4. retreat from a very necessary, candid, global discussion about the origins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and what the world should do about it.

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
I've always liked wearing a pair of hooters on my face. Especially ones that keep slipping and need my hands to adjust their position.
What about a pair of dunkin’s on your face? Do you like wearing a pair of dunkin’s on your face?

Last edited:

SlickAg

pilot
When we look back on this era, I think we will see a lose-lose where the United States somehow managed to...
  1. screw our small businesses and economy without giving them any recourse to survive,
  2. fail our student age populations (who ended up being the least at-risk) and their parents,
  3. suffer the tragic downsides of the elderly and at-risk still dying or having long term effects of illness in large numbers, and
  4. retreat from a very necessary, candid, global discussion about the origins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and what the world should do about it.
I can’t believe that an intelligence officer would spout that kind of baseless partisan rhetoric!! Be better than that!!

(did I do that right??)

robav8r

None
Contributor
Yup, it sucked.

This x 1,000,000,000

I live in Loudoun County in Northern Virginia and the parents of school aged kids are becoming unglued, literally by the day. The lockdowns and school closures were, and continue to be, an unmitigated disaster. The Libtards own this - 100%. And they are starting to figure it out. Too bad for the kids though . . .

SlickAg

pilot
This x 1,000,000,000

I live in Loudoun County in Northern Virginia and the parents of school aged kids are becoming unglued, literally by the day. The lockdowns and school closures were, and continue to be, an unmitigated disaster. The Libtards own this - 100%. And they are starting to figure it out. Too bad for the kids though . . .
Saw that dad on Tucker last night. I think it’s too late. The teachers’ unions have all the cards now.