• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Coolest Self-Portrait

robav8r

None
Contributor
I'm just civilian, engineering puke working on Army helos...but this is my fav pic...the 2nd is my favorite crew pic of the husband in front of the mighty papa-three-charlie. He is bottom row, front and center.

I know a couple of the guys in the VP-1 crew pic - do they know/approve of the pic being posted here ???

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
pre03.jpg

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a UAV Hollywood shot!

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
Enjoy.... the 2nd is my fave... "yes, Goose, I know the finger."

Attachments

• 100_1252.JPG
    100_1252.JPG
    526.5 KB · Views: 224
  • 100_1269.JPG
    100_1269.JPG
    258.8 KB · Views: 296
  • 100_1324.JPG
    100_1324.JPG
    389.6 KB · Views: 214

ftrooper

pilot
self portrait

Where the hell's that bottle cap at....
Un-FOD'ing the cockpit
And a shot of the Maiden, had to get my WSO take that one, I was a little busy. That sliver of helmet cover visible over the headbox is me.

Attachments

• IRAQdummy 055.jpg
    IRAQdummy 055.jpg
    594.6 KB · Views: 257
  • IRAQdummy 073.jpg
    IRAQdummy 073.jpg
    609.4 KB · Views: 252

cosmania

Gitty Up!
pilot
Now, I love cool flying pictures, but technically, those aren't self-portraits, they are portraits. But then again, I'm a stickler for the details.:)

Also for your training command guys, avoid this jet, it ain't quite right, in the head.:eek:

Attachments

• the_incident3.jpg
    the_incident3.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 453

phrogpilot73

Now, I love cool flying pictures, but technically, those aren't self-portraits, they are portraits. But then again, I'm a stickler for the details.:)

Also for your training command guys, avoid this jet, it ain't quite right, in the head.:eek:
Holy Crap! Is that your stud with you? I may know him - "Mouth" Harrier Guy? And I think I've seen that picture before, in Approach perhaps?

bigstew60

bigstew60

They forgot to put this in our checklist so we painted it on the ammo can so we wouldn't forget.

Attachments

• IMGP0612 resize.jpg
    IMGP0612 resize.jpg
    696.2 KB · Views: 440

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
First picture taken at HSL-31 (West Coast H-2 RAG) circa October 1983. Since I'm wearing "rented" gear from the paraloft, this was taken just before one of my first flights in a military aircraft.

Second picture take in an Army Reserve UH-1H/V, flying along the shoreline of Lake Ontario, August 1995. One of my last flights in a military aircraft.

Attachments

• rag318x6.JPG
    rag318x6.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 306
  • uh1v8x6.JPG
    uh1v8x6.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 232

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
First picture taken at HSL-31 (West Coast H-2 RAG) circa October 1983. Since I'm wearing "rented" gear from the paraloft, this was taken just before one of my first flights in a military aircraft.

Second picture take in an Army Reserve UH-1H/V, flying along the shoreline of Lake Ontario, August 1995. One of my last flights in a military aircraft.

You look like a middle school kid wearing his dad's flight gear in that first pic.

HeloBubba

SH-2F AW
Contributor
You look like a middle school kid wearing his dad's flight gear in that first pic.

Yeah, it does. It doesn't help that I'm barely 19 when this pic was taken. It also doesn't help that I got to the paraloft when the helmet choices were slim. So I get stuck with an XL that makes my head look small.

No more babyface for me now.:(

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My Pics

First pic is from Last year in the Gulf and the second one is from a couple of weeks ago in Baghdad, Iraq. Yep Navy guys wearing Army uniforms.....What's the world coming to?
-ea6bflyr

Attachments

• Carrier Takeoff.JPG
    Carrier Takeoff.JPG
    288.8 KB · Views: 308
  • Buddies.JPG
    Buddies.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 357