• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Coolest Self-Portrait

HuggyU2

None
The mighty T-38,... enroute to Oshkosh.

Attachments

• Oshkosh + Flying 010.jpg
    Oshkosh + Flying 010.jpg
    774.7 KB · Views: 243

Lawman

None
First pic is from Last year in the Gulf and the second one is from a couple of weeks ago in Baghdad, Iraq. Yep Navy guys wearing Army uniforms.....What's the world coming to?
-ea6bflyr

The guy on the left has a Glock..... What did you find one of the ones the Iraqi Police lost?

MasterBates

It's funny that you say that. Now that I am working on CFI in a little prop job, it feels weird to be up so "high" (1k pattern alt, 2-3k cruising) after 1000+ helo hours.

Yeah.. My 1st flight back in the T-34 we went to 17K... It looks "different" up there.

And I was normally up that high in the T-44 enroute. Felt weird to be flying with just a headset again.

freshy

Genius by birth. Slacker by choice.
pilot
Holy Crap! Is that your stud with you? I may know him - "Mouth" Harrier Guy? And I think I've seen that picture before, in Approach perhaps?

Actully it looks more like "Yeti" (also a Harrier dude). The only "Mouth" Harrier guy that I've met is a lot stockier than either of those guys in the pic.

phrogpilot73

Actully it looks more like "Yeti" (also a Harrier dude). The only "Mouth" Harrier guy that I've met is a lot stockier than either of those guys in the pic.
"Mouth" is an east coast guy, don't know where he is now but he floated with us on the 24th MEU which got back in Dec '06. The guy on the right is a dead ringer for him (yes, he is stockier, but I assumed he gained weight) at least in the face...

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
No Glocks in that pic, they are all military issued Beretta M-9s. Easy to shoot and clean. They make for a pretty nice hammer too!
-ea6bflyr

The guy on the left has a Glock..... What did you find one of the ones the Iraqi Police lost?

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Yeti....I remember seeing that guy's zapper all over WESTPAC. I think it said something like.."I may be ugly.....but at least I smell bad"

invertedflyer

500 ft. from said obstacle
These pictures were taken a couple months ago in Yakima, WA. I'm on the right in the first picture.

Attachments

• CIMG5977.JPG
    CIMG5977.JPG
    410.7 KB · Views: 234
  • CIMG5954.JPG
    CIMG5954.JPG
    402.9 KB · Views: 222

freshy

pilot
"Mouth" is an east coast guy, don't know where he is now but he floated with us on the 24th MEU which got back in Dec '06. The guy on the right is a dead ringer for him (yes, he is stockier, but I assumed he gained weight) at least in the face...

Wow there's two Mouths then. The one I know is an IP in K rock. And he was a Yuma bubba.

freshy

pilot
Yeti....I remember seeing that guy's zapper all over WESTPAC. I think it said something like.."I may be ugly.....but at least I smell bad"

Yeah....there are two "Yeti" as well. Actually the one with all the gay stickers is a hornet back seater. He is cool as shit though...i met him in EWS school.

The other Yeti is a Harrier guy. IP in K rock. The only flight I ever got any airsickness was with him. He was demo-ing all these low level mountain ridge crossings and jerking the damn stick all over the place. If we would have flown 5 more minutes on the low level route I would have puked for the first time in an airplane. But I didn't.

Actually, now that I think about it the Hornet FO might go by "The Yeti"

freshy

pilot
Here' s a pic of yours truely.

Attachments

• brianjet2.JPG
    brianjet2.JPG
    12.9 KB · Views: 246