• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Consequences for Veterans and/or retirees in the 2021 DC Riots

SlickAg

pilot
Happy Impeachment Week everyone!! Remember, Private Citizen Orange Man Still Bad!!

if the Republicans take the House in the ‘22 midterms I wonder if they can impeach FDR for his Executive Order 9066? If we’re only remembering people based off of the harm they caused, hopefully he is only remembered as a racist, womanizing liar. If you don’t know what that is, google it. Almost 80 years to the day.

Back to free speech suppression, turns out Facebook played the largest role by far of any social media in the Capitol riots. I expect everyone here to deactivate their account and call for its immediate deplatforming. We can’t allow ourselves to exist in a world where extremists can penetrate a company’s security systems and algorithms in an attempt to overthrow our government!

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I suggest simply dropping cable news...Ditch Big News. Free your brain.
Did this probably 8 to 10 years ago. Highly recommend it. I pull up Fox News or CNN every now and then just to see what they're talking about, but I don't watch it routinely like I used to. Same with talk radio.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Did this probably 8 to 10 years ago. Highly recommend it. I pull up Fox News or CNN every now and then just to see what they're talking about, but I don't watch it routinely like I used to. Same with talk radio.

The only cable news I regularly watch anymore is The Five on Fox. Not so much for the content but to watch Juan Williams get beat up again and again which each new segment. Great entertainment.