• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Consequences for Veterans and/or retirees in the 2021 DC Riots

taxi1

pilot
Here you have a longtime legislator, a member of the good old boys club, who said he’d have to get the votes in order to push his agenda. And he has done the opposite of that.
He's been in the job for exactly one week

SlickAg

pilot
Healing and unity follows truth and accountability. That's up to the Senate.
Sounds like you’re pre-justifying the mostly peaceful protests that are going to follow his acquittal.

Just curious, are you the outlier amongst your peers at work? I always thought the engineering types where I went to school seemed to be more grounded in fact and didn’t still believe in the tooth fairy and Easter bunny. Curious if it’s just your school or all of higher education.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
More words..

But he also represents the most problematic and flawed vision of America imaginable that encourages whether explicitly or implicitly unethical business practices, financial corruption, sexist if not misogynistic behaviors, patriarchal, antiquated, and historically outdated version of America. Is that the version of America you support? If not, will you describe your vision of the ideal America and how the Trump Policies you support help facilitate that vision becoming a reality?

Are you talking about Trump or Biden? I couldn't tell.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Do you people really believe that insulting folks is going to make them agree with you?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
He's been in the job for exactly one week
That's 6 1/2 days more than the lefties and media gave Trump...
Healing and unity follows truth and accountability. That's up to the Senate.
Starts at the top - that's Biden, Pelosi and Schumer. But that last 2 are crazy nut lefties and the 1st is their pawn. Couple that with their idea of unity being "my way" I guess we're going to keep seeing hate and discontent.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Congratulations. You have earned a free invitation to the war zone or the new thread of your own posting. You know who you are. This is the way.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm not aware of any personal attacks that I've engaged in on this thread. If that's not the case, I'll redouble my efforts to keep things civil. Considering the topic material of this thread, it has been remarkably even keeled, which is a trend we should all want to continue here.

SlickAg

pilot
Just stop. It was a dumb post. People, however stupid, shouldn't be confused about the meaning of the word impeachment, since DJT was already impeached the first time, and he clearly remained in office. Also, your brain is broken. Repent.
So to clarify, this is okay...?

Congratulations. You have earned a free invitation to the war zone or the new thread of your own posting. You know who you are. This is the way.
Awesome! The War Zone is up and running again for those in the PNA?