• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Consequences for Veterans and/or retirees in the 2021 DC Riots

RobLyman

- hawk Pilot
pilot
None
Are you suggesting that he had a spontaneous stroke, unconnected to the fact that he was being beaten by a mob? Can we settle on homicide? While we quibble over the precise legal terminology, a LEO is dead because of the actions of a violent mob, who we all watch beat him on live TV.
I never suggested anything other than the fact that it was not murder, by what appears to be any legal definition. Yet you easily throw that label into you argument multiple times to give your post more 'weight'. This is exactly what the MSM does with their headlines, knowing most won't bother to read the article, much less fact check it.

But here is some more quick Google-foo, since you refuse to fact check anything that may reveal you are wrong:

Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick Died of Stroke, D.C. Medical Examiner Says - WSJ

If you don't want to read it, here is a quote from the second paragraph.

"The office concluded that Mr. Sicknick’s manner of death was natural, adding in an explanation: “If death is hastened by an injury, the manner of death is not considered natural.” "

Want to double down again?

Like I said, bad things happened at the riot, but murder of a LEO is most likely NOT one of them.

Sam I am

Average looking, not a farmer.
pilot
Contributor