• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Congrats to LT. Swegle (aka Charles Edward never-ending question thread)

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
This is military aviation, not the Miss America pageant. Come on.

She is cute, though. But the real questions that need to be asked are:
Is she single?
Would she be willing to go halfsies on an airplane?
Is she a CFI?
Who would be the PIC in the family?
Do we get a Cub or a Cessna?

exNavyOffRec

10 bucks says this thread gets locked, and rightfully so. @JWL and OP, you asked some stupid questions for people that are supposedly the ones that your profile says you are.

before the thread gets locked I will say that the comment made about her looks is pretty close to something I would say, that being said there are times to make comment about certain things and times when you think about making a comment but you keep it in your head, and JWL this is one of those times where you think about making a comment, and then move on to reading the next thread without making a comment.

FinkUFreaky

pilot
before the thread gets locked I will say that the comment made about her looks is pretty close to something I would say, that being said there are times to make comment about certain things and times when you think about making a comment but you keep it in your head, and JWL this is one of those times where you think about making a comment, and then move on to reading the next thread without making a comment.
I'd take it from your post that you'd maybe say that depending on who was in the room? In other words, learn to know your audience?

I'm not actually white-knighting here. In a three-man room on the carrier I'd imagine that comment would play well 99 times out of a hundred (ok let's be honest, 100/100). Doesn't make military folks bad people; maybe they can still have a sense of humor. On a public forum? Straight up stupid. As mentioned, it's 2020. You don't have to look too far for similar social media, or recorded comments, to backlash someone. Possibly deservedly so in some instances. "grab'em by the P" wasn't great playback for one individual. @JWL your comments wouldn't be either. Just something to think on in the future if heaven forbid you become a Naval Officer.

jeez...some uptight people here.