• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Common Aviation Quotes / Pearls of Wisdom

KBayDog

And why are you up at 5am? Saturday FCF or just getting home from Friday night are the only acceptable answers (unless you have kids).

What, pray tell, is this "Saturday FCF" of which you speak?

I'm up early on Saturday morning because SoCal offers a concept called "recreation." I like to get up early, knock out the Honey Do list, and carry on with my weekend.

AW is on as "background noise" as I go about my business.

Pags

N/A
pilot
What, pray tell, is this "Saturday FCF" of which you speak?

I'm up early on Saturday morning because SoCal offers a concept called "recreation." I like to get up early, knock out the Honey Do list, and carry on with my weekend.

AW is on as "background noise" as I go about my business.

And here I was patting myself on the back because I was done with the gym and had started the chores by 10. Fucking Marines.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
I'm a little surprised no one has mentioned one of the phrases I've heard constantly since flight school:

"Waive-offs are free."

Pags

N/A
pilot
I've usually pissed off a dozen hippies by 10.

To piss off hippies all I have to do is take my dog and his pinch collar outside. Mrs. Pags and I are routinely stopped and instructed by douches in PETA t-shirts that there are more "humane" options available for 60lbs of stupid half pit/half lab.

FLY_USMC

pilot
If you're a Marine, strive for the first and last time you wear a triangle patch to be in API.

"It's a safe bet that the old man's first turn will be nose high"<----not from me, but he was right.