• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

College Football is back!

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
Pcola04/30 said:
Texas.....they better start lubin up....the bucks are gonna slip it to em.

and it's more like

FVCK Michigan

I wholeheartingly concur. MINNESOTA REPRESENT!

GO GOPHERS!!

UMichfly

pilot
None
Alright, all you Columbus weenies can talk all you want. All I have to say is Buck the Fvckeyes, see you Nov. 19th.

P.S. Beating Miami of Ohio is not impressive whatsoever.

P.P.S Minnesota...ha.

Pcola04/30

Professional Michigan Hater
pilot
UMichfly said:
Alright, all you Columbus weenies can talk all you want. All I have to say is Buck the Fvckeyes, see you Nov. 19th.

P.S. Beating Miami of Ohio is not impressive whatsoever.

P.P.S Minnesota...ha.

And beating N.Ill is? All I'm sayin is watch OSU wreak havoc now that they can spread the offense a little.

AVG YDS PER PASS:

OSU- 7.4
M- 7.2

Not a big difference until you consider the type of offense that the bucks typically run. Can everyone say ummm run the ball. We keep this passing game alive and the Big Ten at a minimum will have a buckeye champion!!

Pags

N/A
pilot
Thisguy said:
...that may be, but at least we don't have the Georgia Tech Male/Female ratio, and let's not kid ourselves, that's what really counts!
Touche.

Now where'd I leave my cruise sock...

Country Boy

Proud Father
Pcola04/30 said:
And beating N.Ill is? All I'm sayin is watch OSU wreak havoc now that they can spread the offense a little.

AVG YDS PER PASS:

OSU- 7.4
M- 7.2

Not a big difference until you consider the type of offense that the bucks typically run. Can everyone say ummm run the ball. We keep this passing game alive and the Big Ten at a minimum will have a buckeye champion!!
They can run it all they want until they meet the Hawkeye defense, we'll see how far they go after that!

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
You know what the best part is? After the Longhorns visit the Horseshoe this weekend, one of the sides is gonna have to shut the fvck up. :)

Lawman

None
Country Boy said:
They can run it all they want until they meet the Hawkeye defense, we'll see how far they go after that!

No we'll see how they deal with a 4 recievier and good running offensive team. At this point the only people that can possibly beat the bucs need to have an amazing defence and be able to score, otherwise they will just sit there and watch the point spread get wider and wider.

nfo2b

Well, not anymore... :(
Lawman said:
At this point the only people that can possibly beat the bucs need to have an amazing defence and be able to score...
WHAT??? You mean a football team has to play defense and score points??? Is that how this game is played? Say it isn't so!!! :D

Lawman

None
nfo2b said:
WHAT??? You mean a football team has to play defense and score points??? Is that how this game is played? Say it isn't so!!! :D
Just saying that the bucs are deffinately gonna be a force to be recond with for any defensive coordinator. They just spread Miami wide open and left the quarterback with so many options available that the defence couldnt keep up. So now you have a team that you have to have a great defence to hold back and at the same time you need to be able to score against the rock solid buc defence. Its not gonna be good enough to be decent at one and really good at the other, you'll need to have a great set of both something very few teams actually manage to pull off

They're just gonna be a b*tch to go up against.

Country Boy

Proud Father
Lawman said:
No we'll see how they deal with a 4 recievier and good running offensive team. At this point the only people that can possibly beat the bucs need to have an amazing defence and be able to score, otherwise they will just sit there and watch the point spread get wider and wider.
You're probably right, but let me have my ignorant bliss until they play each other, I have to support my team because I'm probably the only Hawk fan on here. It should be a good Big Ten slugfest, though with those defenses.

Lawman

None
Country Boy said:
You're probably right, but let me have my ignorant bliss until they play each other, I have to support my team because I'm probably the only Hawk fan on here. It should be a good Big Ten slugfest, though with those defenses.

Believe me I understand that need. Im a Redskins fan........

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Lawman said:
They just spread Miami wide open and left the quarterback with so many options available that the defence couldnt keep up.

Again...they beat Miami (OH) 34-14. That's Miami (OH) from the mighty MAC, not Miami (FL) from the ACC. The reason the defense couldn't keep up is inferior talent, plain and simple. We'll find out who's the contender and who's the pretender real fast this Saturday.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
Country Boy said:
That is excellent! I have to clarify the earlier posts about Auburn's choke against GT. First, you have to be a team capable of beating GT to choke, (which Auburn clearly isn't this year) so it wasn't technically a choke as far as the wonderful offense led by the very experienced Brandon Cox is concerned. But it most definitely was one of the most pitiful displays of defense I have seen in a long time (and that is saying something since I have been, sigh . . ., a life long Minnesota Vikings fan).
Between Jason Campbell, Carnell Williams and Ronnie Brown, Auburn got spoiled and lazy, but that's just the offense. I don't know what happened to their defense. It didn't help, I'm sure, that their rebuilding team was up against never-spectacular-but-usually-solid Tech. The question now is whether they'll be inspired or demoralized by a deeply pathetic loss.

Lots of rebuilding in the SEC. Loyal Bulldog fan that I am, I was still interested in seeing how Shockley would perform when he was out from the shadow of David Greene, and he actually impressed. I was kind of hoping for a shutout against the offensive powerhouse that is Boise State, but no reason to be greedy, I s'pose. This Saturday can't come soon enough. Someone bring me Steve Spurrier's soul in a jar...

Lawman said:
We do have the hardest time, don't we. But this is our season. This is our season.

Country Boy

Proud Father
Lawman said:
I feel your pain, Vikings fan here. We should start a support group or something. And Cate, as for this being the Redskin's season, don't worry, the Vikings will not be standing in the way!