• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

College Football is back!

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Party like it's 1994! Forget "sharing" with Ohio State, Penn State is goin' to the BCS.

Now all we can do is wait to see if USC/Texas/Miami can lay an egg down the stretch.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Let's hope for Penn State/ Notre Dame. (Old school PSU fan who wants to boo the Irish one more time)

And WTF was up with that Communist ref calling OSU for excessive celebration? Come to think of it, what is the POINT of "excessive celebration" penalties? Guys need to be able to mess with each other.

|
|
V

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I had to "watch" the game on yahoo sports with a 30 sec page update just to get play/score text updates. Regardless, I have 2 weeks off for bowl season and will do my gaddammdest to make it to whatever game we qual for. What a great season. Even the Mich loss was a gaddamn nail biter. I'm at a loss...to be an undergrad again...shades of the 1994 season...wow...

nittany03

pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I had to "watch" the game on yahoo sports with a 30 sec page update just to get play/score text updates. Regardless, I have 2 weeks off for bowl season and will do my gaddammdest to make it to whatever game we qual for. What a great season. Even the Mich loss was a gaddamn nail biter. I'm at a loss...to be an undergrad again...shades of the 1994 season...wow...

I love how this turns into the Penn State thread every week . . . :D

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And what about Vandy beating Tennessee for the first time in 23 years? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

nittany03

pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Now all we can do is wait to see if USC/Texas/Miami can lay an egg down the stretch.

Those clucking noises I'm hearing from Florida must have something to do with Miami doing just that . . .

Cate

Pretty much invincible
I've never cheered for Georgia Tech in my life, but I found myself doing just that as they fumbled their way through an ugly victory over Miami. 'Course, that's just because I have tickets to the ACC championship and wanted to see VA Tech; when GA Tech plays Georgia this week, I'm going to be praying for another four (four!) dropped punt returns.

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Bama over Texas Tech 23-17
LSU over Miami 28-21
Florida over Iowa 28-24
South Carolina over Mizzou 17-14 (no basis for the points, i just think spurrier will win)
Georgia will beat WVU 35-28
Wisconsin will beat AU (I hate auburn)

There are my predictions for the SEC. Take them for what you want.

USC will beat UT by 14
Penn St. will destroy FSU easily (Bobby Bowden will crap his pants when he's losing by 24 at halftime)
Ohio State - Notre Dame will just be a fun one to watc. I have no idea how it will turn out.

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
alabama_matt said:
Penn St. will destroy FSU easily (Bobby Bowden will crap his pants when he's losing by 24 at halftime)

I like the way you think... although I'm rooting for Iowa over Florida and Ohio State over ND.

Big10 all the way during bowl season... and I HATE Notre Dame football. I really want OSU to wreck them.