• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Coffee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavyWannabe

I have not even gotten my OCS date yet and I have already started to adjust my sleeping patterns to get myself up for PT every morning at 5AM. Of course, I am looking for bed by 10pm.

If you need help adjusting to less sleep see if you can borrow two toddler/infant neices or nephews (or cousins) to care for. The parents will greatly appreciate the help and extra sleep.

I have three children of my own (5, 2 and 1) so I speak from experience on working with little sleep. Esspecially when the littlest one is teething.

kappu411

Naval Aviator
i drank coffee, my di found out, she gave us chits and never tore them up after she mashed us for them. so it happened a few times, they were bad mashings, and then i had to write a 500 word essay on integrity when i became a candy-o, horraah maxwell house

Nick

they have those packets of coffee in the mre's, if you can find time to make it at night for the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.