• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CNAF/CNATRA Callsign Review Boards?

tomachuck

Perfect. If only they could incorporate this new and much needed "task force callsign" with the equally vital "task force uniform"...

From a Marine 1/3 of the way down...

A Marine major who was a member of the group and interviewed by investigators was unapologetic.
"That's the price to pay in this community. You do stupid s--t, you get made fun of. Or you kill self/others," he said, according to the investigation. "His attrition was his small price to pay. Frankly, we did his ass (and the community's) a favor. But his bulls--t makes me professionally embarrassed."

We have some blantently racist call signs in my squadron.... That has nothing to do with doing stupid shit.

tomachuck

I’m a bit wary of that, what are they and what kind of squadron?

I'm not going to out my squadron here, this isn't the forum to address the specific issue. When we the enlisted found out what one of the call signs was we were blown away by it. It isn't kinda racist, it is the guy from backwoods missouri called it racist kind of racist.

Last edited:

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm not going to out my squadron here. When we the enlisted found out what one of the call signs was we were blown away by it. It isn't kinda racist, it is the guy from backwoods missouri called it racist kind of racist.
You don't have to share the squadron, but an example of the "blatantly racist callsigns" would help to prove your point.