• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CNAF/CNATRA Callsign Review Boards?

Mos

None
OK so after a series of conference calls this week I have heard the term "beast mode" more times than I can count. Its a thing - I never knew it was a thing. "Let's go after that issue in full beast mode..."
I recall an MPRA TACTIP conference where a respected patch wearer said the phrase "writ large" and then it was suddenly said several times a day for the rest of the conference. Also lots of very loud "SOOO..." and "it's transparent to so-and-so". End of the week was a relief.

taxi1

pilot
We JOs briefly had a brand new XO believing we were using chisanbop to do all of our range/speed/fuel type calculations, sitting in the ready room hitting our fingers on the desk and coming up with random numbers. In hindsight, “Chisanbop” would be a great callsign.

taxi1

pilot
We'd seen the commercial (the internet never forgets). The gig was up when LT Muffy looked the XO in the eye and said, "It's fun, but it's not a game, XO. I repeat, ITS FUN BUT ITS NOT A GAME."

Of course, that became a mantra for everything...it's fun but IT'S NOT A GAME

Last edited:

Homer J

I'm with NAVAIR. I'm here to help you.
What's even better is when Reservists talk like this at their civilian jobs -- that have nothing to do with the government or military -- during meetings.

I ran into some PwC dreg on an engagement that had nothing to do with the military or government. The douche had a freaking IDWO insignia sewn onto his work backpack. I wanted to vomit and no, I never told the douche that I was part of the club.

Gotta make sure people can thank him for his service.

Homer J

I'm with NAVAIR. I'm here to help you.
I’ve tried to sprinkle in some Letterkenny...
“Pitter-Patter”
“That’s a Texas-sized 10-4 good buddy”
“Can confirm”
“Yew!”
You're libel to get into a Donnybrook with a bunch of degens from up country. Well, time for a Dart and then back to chorin.