• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CMV-22B Osprey Rollout

Dontcallmegump

pilot
Just selected CODspreys out of VT-6. Apparently 10 spots to go out the rest of the year.

So I was thinking about this the other day. Did you ever get an recommendations or remarks on you grade sheets indicating a tilt selection?

I've heard jet or maritime recommendations are a thing, but wondered if a V22 pilot as a primary instructor could do that and have it mean anything.

So I was thinking about this the other day. Did you ever get an recommendations or remarks on you grade sheets indicating a tilt selection?

I've heard jet or maritime recommendations are a thing, but wondered if a V22 pilot as a primary instructor could do that and have it mean anything.
I did not. Actually had a maritime recommendation cause I wanted P8s until I found out ospreys were available.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Curious as to how VRM is taking HSC folks, especially in the DH board. If anyone has any insight, please PM.