• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CMV-22B Osprey Rollout

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Also helps see the Predator, next time one of them takes a hunting trip down here.

giphy.gif

U5ov.gif

GroundPounder

Took this picture this morning. Not great quality. But HMX-1 parked at the cargo ramp in Phoenix.
View attachment 24441

Got to spend a day touring HMX 1 a few years ago, and just the fraction of a percent of insight that I was able to get was very impressive. What they are able to do, with multiple locations is awesome.

We’ve had a few Presidential visits, and that whole traveling roadshow with USSS, USMC, and AF is insane. Even more so when you realize that wherever the next stop that day is set up the same way.

GroundPounder

Got to spend a day touring HMX 1 a few years ago, and just the fraction of a percent of insight that I was able to get was very impressive. What they are able to do, with multiple locations is awesome.

We’ve had a few Presidential visits, and that whole traveling roadshow with USSS, USMC, and AF is insane. Even more so when you realize that wherever the next stop that day is set up the same way.

Not smart enough to edit my firs post. Added a few pics.24541245422454324544

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
So with CODspreys becoming a reality, the pressing question us Shoes have is this: How is this going to affect the delivery of mail and ice cream to the ship?
?

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
So with CODspreys becoming a reality, the pressing question us Shoes have is this: How is this going to affect the delivery of mail and ice cream to the ship?
?

Unless you're on an L-Class ship, I don't think much will change from today. CODs didn't go to CRUDES and neither will the CODsprey. For L-Class ships, they may see a critical PMC hit here or there, but the carrier will still be their Mom.

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
Grenade:

Does the CODsprey signal the death of the plane guard helo?

• I'm not sure, but I think it has better endurance than a 60S.
  • It definitely has better range and can get to a survivor faster.
  • Anyone know if it will have the same prohibition on taxiing around the flight deck as helos?
  • Why is the VRM community taking on so many HSC bubbas? Will there be more CMVs than C-2s, or do they want that SAR experience?