• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Class Patch Design

mdubs

pilot
Saw a FE at VP-30 with a great patch that had Snoopy flying his dog house with a martini that said "Any Place, Any Time, Anywhere . . . for Per Diem"

HercDriver

Idiots w/boats = job security
pilot
Super Moderator
I've seen a Coast Guard patch that plays on our motto "Semper Paratus", with "Semper Per Diem" and another with "Carpe Per Diem". Most units only the fixed wing guys wear 'em, the helo guys think talk of per diem a bit gauche.

thorman

pilot
this patch was mentioned earlier. i didn't have a place to put it on my uniform but everyone else wore it, even some of the instructors.

Attachments

• classptch1.JPG
    classptch1.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 193

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hit tigers in Okinawa and you will see lots of great patches.
some of my favorites were an LPA patch that read "less tact, less quals, less couth"

Two of my favorite reserve squadron patches "we quit once....we'll do it again"
and "your job is our hobby"

dingo155

VFA-87 Paddles
This was my CQ patch while in Meridian... we were told it was not authorized by the skipper, but make it anyway by the XO... we ended up wearing them all the time... the t-shirts were a huge success

Attachments

• patch5 copy.jpg
    patch5 copy.jpg
    599.6 KB · Views: 150

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
I've been seeing guys at -4 and -10 from class 06XX sporting the mullet class patch. Its has the mullet pic below (different colors of course) with the caption "Business in the Front, Party in the Back." I get a kick whenever I see those guys wearing it. Even the CO and some of the instructors sport it.