• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Class 06-21 Trek Thru Training

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
Just a word about T1's. You do get used to them, but try to take every chance at Fam-0 and observer hops. They can do wonders.

jfulginiti

pilot
None
..... a checkride that's a low level and then an instrument hop back to NPA.

Every flight is an instrument hop............ just something to think about. Whether you are on a stereo route or file a -175, you fly IFR to get to the low level, fly the VR route and then get an IFR clearance to where ever you are going. IFR = Instrument Flight Rules = Instrument hop

jfulginiti

pilot
None
I know this has been asked before but I couldn't find the answer....how long does it take to get winged from start of all trainging to end if you take the strike/strike fighter pipe line?

This was 6-7 years ago but I started API in July 2000 and winged in July 2001. There was no such thing as IFS back then (for Marines anyway).

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Website

Ok... now that I actually have free time, I've decided to finally compile the NFO gouge website I've been planning.

It'll have info from API all the way through the RAGs... So if you have anything you think should be on the site, email webmaster@midnbubba05.com