• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CJCS responds to Rep. Gaetz

MGoBrew11

pilot
@Spekkio I've made it pretty clear in all my posts throughout this thread I think this incredibly nuanced and complex subject requires that we look at it through a "both/and" lens.

robav8r

None
Contributor
I worked extremely hard for all I have despite odds being stacked against me and my brother.
Dude, you just made the point (one of many) that many of us are trying to illuminate. You had the opportunity to work hard, because of this country. With all the screwed up things America has done throughout history, we still seemed to create and nurture a system that allows for anyone to be successful - if they're willing to work hard.

Theodore Roosevelt said it best: "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing."

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Dude, you just made the point (one of many) that many of us are trying to illuminate. You had the opportunity to work hard, because of this country. With all the screwed up things America has done throughout history, we still seemed to create and nurture a system that allows for anyone to be successful - if they're willing to work hard.

Theodore Roosevelt said it best: "Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing."
But if he recognizes that fact, he doesn't get to continue to be a victim.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Way to out words in my mouth.

Did I say none of that mattered?

I worked extremely hard for all I have despite odds being stacked against me and my brother.

On top of that I continue working helping third world countries try to climb out of poverty for my job.

you seem to be the ignorant one…
Gotcha.. You’re the victim! And HAL nor I or anybody (insert any race other than African American) here has worked hard despite our odds because of our race?

I live in Memphis. My best friend is a black conductor on the railroad. I’m willing to bet I know more about and see more REAL racism than you. You’re blinded by your own beliefs and are unwilling to listen to anything anybody says as a counter point, regardless of examples or facts.

nodropinufaka

But you are missing the point.

I had to work at least 10 times as hard because of the skin color of my parents and grandparents and the lot in life they were dealt because of policies due to their race. Which is what people who are talking about systemic racism are trying to point out.

Whether you want to believe that or not is up to you.

nodropinufaka

But if he recognizes that fact, he doesn't get to continue to be a victim.
Where in any of my posts have I claimed to be a victim of anything?

If anything I chose not to play the victim and go and work hard.

Are you going to skip the previous post you back peddled on?

nodropinufaka

Gotcha.. You’re the victim! And HAL nor I or anybody (insert any race other than African American) here has worked hard despite our odds because of our race?

I live in Memphis. My best friend is a black conductor on the railroad. I’m willing to bet I know more about and see more REAL racism than you. You’re blinded by your own beliefs and are unwilling to listen to anything anybody says as a counter point, regardless of examples or facts.

Did I say no one had to work hard?

In fact if you go back a couple pages I think I very clearly state that most people work hard but start with better opportunities.

This is the problem with conservatism. Everyone wants to act as a gatekeeper and think because they had hard work any one who has it just a bit easier then them shouldn't.

And no- you prob do not see REAL racism more then and likely don't know more about it.

Did you not see my previous posts that I have a graduate degree in sociology and work for USAID and DOS work to improve the lives of impoverished third world countries?

So if you think your Memphis is ANYTHING like a 3rd world country where there is actual problems I don't know what to tell you.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
I had to work at least 10 times as hard because of the skin color of my parents and grandparents and the lot in life they were dealt because of policies due to their race. Which is what people who are talking about systemic racism are trying to point out.
Here is a pro-tip: the majority of people think they're the hardest working people on the planet.

Rose, the 250 lb white chick processing your license at DMV at a rate of seeing 2 customers an hour by moving her body at a purposefully slow pace, thinks that her job is the hardest working, most stressful thing in the world next to fishing a Dorito crumb out of the cavernous folds of her belly. She of course will tell everyone that she can't lose weight because she has slow metabolism, she's too busy, she's a single mom, or any other number of excuses, and she didn't get promoted because the person who did is just a suck-up to the boss. She can't find a 'decent man' because 'men are pigs' and it has nothing to do with the fact that she doesn't take care of her own health and personal appearance, or that she's a vapid cow incapable of making any sort of self improvement.

But I digress...

Do you have any objective data that you really worked 10x harder than the person next to you? Did you consider that this chip on your shoulder might affect the way others interact with you, and not the color of your skin?

Last edited:

Treetop Flyer

pilot

Your post is absolutely idiotic, and your accusations are a sign of your low character.

We could delve into a lot here, but please defend this ACLU attack on Pompeo. Where is the racism?

Just kidding, it’s there because “racist” has become synonymous with “things or people I don’t like”.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Did I say no one had to work hard?

In fact if you go back a couple pages I think I very clearly state that most people work hard but start with better opportunities.

This is the problem with conservatism. Everyone wants to act as a gatekeeper and think because they had hard work any one who has it just a bit easier then them shouldn't.

And no- you prob do not see REAL racism more then and likely don't know more about it.

Did you not see my previous posts that I have a graduate degree in sociology and work for USAID and DOS work to improve the lives of impoverished third world countries?

So if you think your Memphis is ANYTHING like a 3rd world country where there is actual problems I don't know what to tell you.
You literally just said your a victim..
”I had to work 10 times harder……”

I give up.. I waited to tap in when I thought you had some time to digest everything but you clearly haven’t.. Go admire all your democratic heroes like Joe Biden, Stromboli Thurmon, Jessie Helms, Jon Stennis, George Wallace or maybe Robert Byrd….

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Exaggeration to prove victimhood - classic.

I'm sure you had to work harder than some but less hard then others.

nodropinufaka

Oh so you guys know my child hood and the circumstances I was born into?

Figured you would. Cause you seem to be experts in everything else.

jtmedli

pilot
It's kind of amusing to see @jtmedli and @grodonfreeman show up late to the party, and proceed to regurgitate all the absurd MAGA talking points that their kinfolk deployed three months ago. Good job, guys.

It's equally amusing to watch you and Flash recite the same ignorant, anti-white Democrat talking points. It may come as news to you guys but not everything is about race/Racism. You're more likely to struck by lightning than be the victim of a hate crime at the hands of a white supremacist. The fact that people felt disenfranchised because they felt their votes were being manipulated isn't a "MAGA talking point." It's just a fact. The riot on Jan 6th might've had some minority of participants wearing/presenting offensive symbols but the assertions of racism as the cause are little more than manipulative leftist talking points generated by master manipulators and repeated by lazy intellectuals.