• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Checking into TW-1

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pags said:
just watch out for the sandworm...or whatever the fuck that thing was

That thing gave me nightmares when I was really young. Damn ... thing.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Fly Navy said:
That thing gave me nightmares when I was really young. Damn ... thing.
yeah, wasn't a fan of beteljuice when i was a kid either. the waiting room scenes gave me the willies. watching it now makes me kinda chuckle to think i used be scared by that stuff.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Pags said:
yeah, wasn't a fan of beteljuice when i was a kid either. the waiting room scenes gave me the willies. watching it now makes me kinda chuckle to think i used be scared by that stuff.

Oh yeah, now it's a really funny movie, but then it was scary.

Same with Jaws... my cousins were sadistic and older than me and made me watch it at like 5 years old... talk about nightmares. I used to hate that movie, but then when I got older it became one of my top 5. That movie is great, especially the cinematography.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
Oh yeah, now it's a really funny movie, but then it was scary.

Same with Jaws... my cousins were sadistic and older than me and made me watch it at like 5 years old... talk about nightmares. I used to hate that movie, but then when I got older it became one of my top 5. That movie is great, especially the cinematography.

Heh . . . as a little kid I used to think Ghostbusters was a horror movie.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
Brave Little Toaster was the scariest thing I saw when I was really little (I only bring it up because it was supposed to be a kids movie)

Or is that after "your" time?

Pags

N/A
pilot
KBayDog said:
Is this a test, sir?
Come on man, JOs and whores...

I don't remember being freaked out about Jaws, but the dog-monsters from Ghostbusters were freaky. I never watched too many "scary" movies as a kid, though, mostly old war movies like Midway and Tora, Tora, Tora!