• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chances of being a fighter pilot

eagles1

I am going to be a senior in high school this comming year. i plan on doing nrotc or afrotc in college and i was just wondering if you guys thought my chances of being a fighter pilot are greater becouse when i would be graduating flight school the f-35c would be getting ready to enter service.

thanks guys

FastMover

NFO
None
There's no way to know for sure. Do a Search and you'll learn a lot.

BTW, the pounding you're about to get is going to be so bad that Al Gore is going to wish he never created the internet.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What_Percent.jpg

robav8r

None
Contributor
. . . i was just wondering if you guys thought my chances of being a fighter pilot are greater becouse when i would be graduating flight school the f-35c would be getting ready to enter service.

Eagles1 - pay close attention to the replies you are about to get. After you have read them all, continue to do your best in school (especially math, science and oh yeah, english), and learn everything you can about being an officer and aviator in the military. Then . . . . . we can discuss the possibility of you being a "pilot." (Notice I didn't say fighter pilot???) Hang in there !!!

:D

BlackBearHockey

go blue...
My TI-89 says the approximate chance of getting jets is 94.48203%, providing key factors are met, such as getting a commission, completing API and primary, then selecting jets. Sticky this, because it is entirely accurate, and I swear I didn't make up and/or exaggerate the number at all.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I am going to be a senior in high school this comming year. i plan on doing nrotc or afrotc in college and i was just wondering if you guys thought my chances of being a fighter pilot are greater becouse when i would be graduating flight school the f-35c would be getting ready to enter service.

thanks guys

By my calculations, you'll probably be better off selecting UAVs. They will be all the rage by the time you get to flight school.

FLY_USMC

pilot
The real question is what % of pilots at Fed Ex actually know what the fruck you mean when you say A time.