• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CEC Reserves DCO Selection Board

Buck77

Has anyone applying as a Navy Reserve CEC Officer been notified? My recruiter has been saying hopefully we will find out soon for over a month. Congratulations to all who were already selected!

Beyond724

Has anyone applying as a Navy Reserve CEC Officer been notified? My recruiter has been saying hopefully we will find out soon for over a month. Congratulations to all who were already selected!
The DCO CEC selection result was out about a week ago. Check with your recruiter for the detail.

CheckCharlie

In case anybody missed it, there's a new Program Authorization for CEC DCO revised July 2019. It went from PA-211 to PA-204, so the new number implies other PAs were updated, as well.

The biggest changes I see are: inclusion of the engineering technology degree for education requirements, dropped language about the soon-to-be eliminated DCOIC (though "accessions training" is still required withing 1 year of commissioning), and also a NCF Operations Basic Course within 4 years.

CheckCharlie

2 weeks ago on 13 JAN 2020 was the latest CEC DCO board and I promised myself I would wait until February before asking my OR. Looking at the thread history maybe waiting 4 to 6 weeks is realistic.

Anybody else apply to this one?

chi_architect

2 weeks ago on 13 JAN 2020 was the latest CEC DCO board and I promised myself I would wait until February before asking my OR. Looking at the thread history maybe waiting 4 to 6 weeks is realistic.

Anybody else apply to this one?
Yeah, I'm still waiting to hear back from this board. I understand that results were scheduled to be released about 10 days ago. So I suspect we should hear one way or the other in the next week or so?