• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CEC Reserves DCO Selection Board

Awillia1

Anyone that was accepted in the June board commissioned yet? OR told me in July I was selected, signed my ready reserve transfer request service agreement a few days later and have been in a holding pattern since. Just wondering if this where anyone else stands too?

Ozkar

Anyone that was accepted in the June board commissioned yet? OR told me in July I was selected, signed my ready reserve transfer request service agreement a few days later and have been in a holding pattern since. Just wondering if this where anyone else stands too?
Hey Aaron, Im in the same boat; accepted in the June board,"not commissioned" yet

Roadkill5

OR reached out and told me I was selected. Haven’t seen anything official yet tho. Anyone else hear back? I applied for June 2020 board btw. It’s been a long wait.
Congratulations! That’s great news after quite a long delay. Were you just selected or were you selected months ago and the news travelled slowly?

NuocH2O

Congratulations! That’s great news after quite a long delay. Were you just selected or were you selected months ago and the news travelled slowly?
Thank you! It seems like I was just selected. I’ve been bugging my OR on a monthly basis (yeah, I was that guy), and finally he called me yesterday saying he got the good news.

Hello all, I am applying for the next upcoming board for CEC DCO. I have not been able to get a good grasp of the timeline. Is the application due date Nov 2021? So far I have already completed all my medicals and have gathered my recommendation letters.

Awillia1

Yes, packages are due 12 NOV according to the schedule from 10 FEB 21. Anything you can get done sooner than that don't wait and let it linger. Here's a checklist with everything you need to have. Not all of them apply and the note 103 on there is superseded by the program authorization (also attached) for the number of interviews you need since that number is now 3 and not two and two of them have to be reservists.

Attachments

• RESERVE-OFFICER-CHECKLIST-DCO-APR2017.doc
    137.5 KB · Views: 8
  • PA-204_CEC_Reserve_Commissioning_Program_Jul-2019.pdf
    692.8 KB · Views: 10
  • ProRec_Board_Schedule_10_FEB_2021.pdf
    122.9 KB · Views: 13

zachlaird4

Stand By!!!!..... FIRE!!!
@ Awillia1 Thank you. I wish I had this checklist sooner. Do you still need to complete SF-86 if you already hold a clearance?
I'm completing my package for this upcoming board as well and I asked the same thing. Unfortunately you will need to fill out and verify your clearance.