• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CEC Reserves DCO Selection Board

Sculpin

That’s been the theme with many N3M disqualifications. Best of luck with other services and hope it works out!!
You can have 2 weeks of back pain a long time ago and get rejected for that alone? That can happen from sitting in one of those garbage $5 office chairs 10 hours a day.

So looks like I have to join a different service, or even go to the space force
You should take a good look at the Air Force. Very good for civil engineering and really anything technical/engineering related.

Worst comes to worst, if you like running and you can show that 2 weeks of back pain a long time ago isn't an issue, Marines will pretty much take you. And considering you're competitive for Navy DCO, you're overqualified for the Marine Corps. You may be a bit too "old" though unless you can get an age waiver. You just got to grind through 3 months OCS and 6 months TBS...

Jar Jar

Unfortunately I looked into the marines and they follow the same manmed document so the navy and marines are out. I have been looking into the air force though. Not particularly inclined on the couple weeks in AL but not a factor either way. I am just taking some time out to figure out how to best proceed forward.