• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Can I Geo Bachelor at advanced?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
For serious, can't the OP get a GeoBachelor chit signed and live in the BOQ while his wife in in Pensacola? Is there some CNATRA rule I missed that doesn't allow it?
Rumors I've heard via the CMC network indicate that the days of living in the Q for Geo-Baching are coming to an end. We're expecting a policy NAVADMIN in the next few months.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Rumors I've heard via the CMC network indicate that the days of living in the Q for Geo-Baching are coming to an end. We're expecting a policy NAVADMIN in the next few months.
Sounds like that option is quickly fading. If your school buddies taking care of you doesn't pan out, consider this option. :D
Best of luck with whatever is decided for you.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yes, I know about 10 guys that are already there, and BAH is about $500 higher so that's not a big deal. Just wanted to know if it was possible to geobachelor. The snide comments from HAL Pilot were a little unnecessary. This forum has its fare share of know-it-alls.
Dude, if that's the most blunt criticism you ever get as an SNA, then they've really dialed back flight school in the past 10 years. You asked for advice, and you got it. If the advice you got isn't wrapped up in a pretty little bow, well that sucks for you. You can still take it or leave it. When something sucks, you're going to be told that it sucks, and there may or may not be tact attached. If you can't take on board the advice from the dickhead instructors as well as the nice guys, all I can say is "good luck." Thick skin in this business is mandatory.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Yes, I know about 10 guys that are already there, and BAH is about $500 higher so that's not a big deal. Just wanted to know if it was possible to geobachelor. The snide comments from HAL Pilot were a little unnecessary. This forum has its fare share of know-it-alls.

The only downside to instructing in the T-6 is that throwing a PCL at a fucknut know-it-all SNA is frowned upon because of the ejection seats.

Frowned upon. Not illegal.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
The only downside to instructing in the T-6 is that throwing a PCL at a fucknut know-it-all SNA is frowned upon because of the ejection seats.

Frowned upon. Not illegal.

Did the inverted flight demo a few days ago and snagged a washer off the canopy that floated up. Thanks Beechcraft!

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
What could wrong!?

That little fucker (well...littlest fucker) has got some fight in him. He takes a punch really well and crawls faster than anything I've ever seen.

He would have been great back in the 80's when we velcroed up dwarfs and tossed them at walls...

5be0485b0bccfdb6223dd203b22a982f7e6f0cf05d8af63de77ae0237e2bccc3.gif