• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Calculus and Physics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
And somehow, I'm guessing those days are a bit more difficult for someone of your caliber to get through. Don't take it personally. It is what it is.

That doesn't even make sense. Guys, what Brett said. Push your glasses back up the bridge of your nose and go play some D&D. Notice who's saying how calculus isn't the end all be all of things to do in our profession? Every fleet guy and SNA/SNFO. Sheesh.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You weren't very good at calc either were you?

Before you go on to piss off every member on this site, perhaps you should introduce yourself so we at least know your credentials (besides being a calculus whiz, of course).

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Your "Ghey"

perhaps you should introduce yourself as well

Calculus aside for a moment... I did not call you "ghey." I'm saying the concern and worry over the whole "event" of taking calculus was a waste of time (paraphrased: "the ghey"). So, please feel free to let me know why I shouldn't move you along to another part of the internet for being infantile. So, time to use that math based reasoning and decide whether your post is all that productive.

As for squeeze needing to introduce himself... He's a moderator here, a winged aviator, and an officer. We all know the score.

@akdorsey:

As others have said, you'll do well with what you're interested in. Make your decision based off that. If you still are wrapped up about taking Calc, then take it. Usually you're allowed to drop a class or two throughout your college career.

akdorsey

You got a problem with me?

I said that before I knew that to get nuclear SWO you HAVE to have 2 semesters of calculus and physics. I don't know if thats just for nuclear or for the whole thing. I also said that before I knew that you can be a pilot even with bad eyes. I'm not talking about where you can't see the light of day just a little off. Being a helicopter pilot was my first choice and I still have 4 years before I make the choice so like everyone, my mind is prolly going to change every month or whatever.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
As for squeeze needing to introduce himself... He's a moderator here, a winged aviator, and an officer. We all know the score.
He doesn't seem so smart. How did he come to be all three?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
And we're done. You had your chance.

@akdorsey:

Start a new thread if you have further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.