• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Burning questions about OCS, flight school and Navy life

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Second on the Gold Bond.

But seriously, all that you need will be provided. Get something you want for Christmas.

And if there's nothing you really want, ask for hookers and blow, then send 'em my way. :icon_smil

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
A gym membership and if you have one already then a personal trainer who will destroy you.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
^prophylactics....yeah right...he won't be needing those after all the saltpeter they put in the eggs.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
brasso.....and mole skin. Maybe some gold bond.

Mole skin for sure. Other than that go as light as you possibly can. After the first couple of weeks you will know what you need and you can either have your parents send you stuff or pick it up on your first libbo weekend.

(What works at Quantico, don't know about RI)

Put ALL of what you do take in a small day pack. If it won't fit you are taking too much. Put everything in heavy duty zip lock bags. (you can use the bags later to keep your shit from getting wet) Mark them so that you can quickly find them after they get dumped out and mixed up with everybody elses stuff. Put your name on them but also something like a big X etc.

While everybody else is dragging around 2 sea bags plus a roll away suitcase full of someone elses underware you will be thanking ole Rocketman.

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor
I was in 09-08 when master guns secured it. I guess a class behind us had CND on the white board and it got out. Master guns came into the church and saw what was going on and told us it was ending. Did it continue on?