• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Brokeback Fallon

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
..... WHat's the best way to talk somebody out of going to ERAU..........telling him that there are absolutely no girls and that the AFROTC(which he wants to join) is queer, just ain't accomplishing much. :D

If you've told him all this ... and he's still go'in .... then he's a lost cause. Be grateful you're not him .... and pray for him. ;)

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
Hey I got a question. WHat's the best way to talk somebody out of going to ERAU? I got a friend who dead set on goign there, and telling him that there are absolutely no girls and that the AFROTC(which he wants to join) is queer, just ain't accomplishing much. :D

Ultimately it is up to him but has he talked to someone enrolled there? If not I'll talk to him, I won't try to talk him out of it but I will definitely not put any sort of "good" spin on this place. I wish someone had talked to me before I came here just to get an idea of what it would be like. I was sitting in the math lab and a tour group came by to see it and I quickly fashioned a sign saying " run away" and held it up. The tour guide moved the group past the lab rapidly =) AllAmerican, aren't you wanting to go to the academy? I don't think the guy/girl ratio there is too much better! :icon_tong

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I highly doubt it, his girlfriend is way too hot for that to be the case. He's a buddy from CAP and it's been his dream to go there so I wasn't seriously trying to talk him out of it, I just want something else to rib him about.

And HighDimension, at least at a military school I'm going to be too tired to care about women as much as I do now and also, I'll probably be locked up long enough that I will forget what exactly a woman is. Oh, but I'm sure I could find a kind-hearted girl in Annapolis/Lexington/Charleston who would be willing to re-educate me on the female gender.:icon_wink :D

Lawman

None
AllAmerican75 said:
And HighDimension, at least at a military school I'm going to be too tired to care about women

Your never to tired to think about women. Either your gay, or your dead. ;)

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
True, but there comes a point where you're too tired to "act" on your "caring of/for the womenfolk.":( I just assume that the cadre and upperclassmen will pretty much leave me dead tired, and that's no way to romance a lady.;)

And I'm sure one of the things that will keep me going are the local women. I've heard that many women get all hot and bothered when they see a man in uniform. :D

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
my buddy said the academy saying is " welcome to the USNA where the men are men and so are the women" any academy guys back that up?

selmacf7

Don't get me wrong, I'd go to Riddle again if I had the chance (well, sort of). But then again, I compensated for going to ERAU by switching majors (no more flight students... MANY more girls in the weather program), finding a girlfriend (or three or eight), multiple roadtrips to Stetson (I love that school), turning myself into a bartender (no cash?? show me your t*ts :icon_tong ), and NOT joing AFROTC. Some people just don't learn the secrets to living the riddle life though.

Oh, tell your friend to NEVER try to pick up girls here by telling them he goes to riddle and 'flies planes.' They don't care.

Lawman

None
AllAmerican75 said:
Hey, fat girls need love, too! :)

If there paying.

And believe me Ive been tired, so tired I was blanking out and couldnt remember portions of the day. But I was still able to "act" on my caring when the time called for it.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
.....at least at a military school I'm going to be too tired to care about women as much as I do now and also, I'll probably be locked up long enough that I will forget what exactly a woman is....
Here you go...I thought you should know your new girlfriend intimately before you had sex with her....

sock3ib.png

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
HAL Pilot said:
Here you go...I thought you should know your new girlfriend intimately before you had sex with her....

sock3ib.png

The Man said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HAL Pilot again.

Dammit HAL, that was too funny. And to those people who don't like fat chicks, do you like the way-too-skinny, nearly anorexic girls? Frankly, I'd rather screw a festively plump girl.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
AllAmerican75 said:
And to those people who don't like fat chicks, do you like the way-too-skinny, nearly anorexic girls? Frankly, I'd rather screw a festively plump girl.

Hmm, I would rather have high standards and avoid the whales and skeletons altogether, but I guess if you get desperate enough... Also, don't count on the uniform getting you much action in annapolis, they see it all the time ;)

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
HighDimension said:
Hmm, I would rather have high standards and avoid the whales and skeletons altogether, but I guess if you get desperate enough... Also, don't count on the uniform getting you much action in annapolis, they see it all the time ;)

Yeah, I'd rather have avoid the skeletons and seacows, but if I had to choose.;) But I'm dissapointed about that uniform bit.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.