• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Brokeback Fallon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
Lawman said:
Ok, I just finished watching the Riddle video. My first impulse was to take the mug, sweater, polo, and mouse pad from ERAU.... and set them on fire. That has to be the gayest thing Ive ever seen.

It was all AFROTC, and riddle chewed them a new one for doing it. Apparently they broke into the atc lab, almost caused a mid-air with a riddle plane, and flew formation when they were not supposed to. Freaking chair force.

Its late and im going to bed......alone.......FU riddle

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
I couldn't stomach watching the whole thing. After the second loop of the Top Gun Anthem, I had had enough. I am SO glad I am not going to ERAU.

Lawman

None
HueyCobra8151 said:
...That was so gay/unfunny that it will take hours of Chuck Norris jokes just to get my chi back...

Somebody send Chuck a copy of that video, as well as the names and addresses of the people involved in making it.

All will be forgiven after the roundhouse kicks.

vanity

Zoomie
Lawman said:
Somebody send Chuck a copy of that video, as well as the names and addresses of the people involved in making it.

All will be forgiven after the roundhouse kicks.

Just have chuck take out the whole afrotc unit while he's at it. (hehe, I keed I keed)

ChunksJR

Retired.
pilot
Contributor
RetreadRand said:
Nice!...but soon I will only have one anchor. I can already feel myself getting dumber!

I still gave you rep points for wanting to be like me... ;)

selmacf7

Every single one of those guys are in my meteorology classes, with I think one exception. Gay gay gay gay GAY! They made it last year and went around to their classes playing it like it was some hot sh*t. Inside of a week it showed up in the inbox about a dozen times. I was hoping it wouldn't make its way onto the internet.

Riddle has a way of making otherwise cool people into latent homosexuals.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Yet another reason I regret transferring here... Oh where are the girls around this damn place? Not in "the suck" (daytona beach)

H20man

Drill baby drill!
erautreetopflyr said:
Riddle has a way of making otherwise cool people into latent homosexuals.

im still trying to figure out why there were "Naked Dance Parties" that usually entailed dancing around to Micheal Jackson, and dumping water over each other in the rubber ducky rain gear in my company last year, that were held by people that im sure are pretty straight, but then again, half of those guys left this place.

i saw the video someone took of that, i was disturbed.

also squeeze if your reading this forum which i hope your not, hows that device that allows you to "Stab people through the internet" coming along?

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
firefriendly said:
pilot_flag.gif

this should be ERAU AFROTC's flag, I'm sure it's in the process of being adopted.

please tell me you didn't actually take time out of your life to search for that!

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I sincerely hope that video follows all those douchebags for the rest of their careers.

Do they really have camo netting up on the ceiling in the office...

Nice haircuts...

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
firefriendly said:
yeah all I had to do was type into google..."ERAU AFROTC" and BANG there we have it. :)

haha nice, something of interest: This same AF Det. was out in formation this morning in their PT gear and I was watching a couple of their cadet officers out there with golf clubs practicing their swings. To top it all off, at the end of their meeting they did this chant about how they were " warfighters" ... I'm impressed.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
Hey I got a question. WHat's the best way to talk somebody out of going to ERAU? I got a friend who dead set on goign there, and telling him that there are absolutely no girls and that the AFROTC(which he wants to join) is queer, just ain't accomplishing much. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.