• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Brokeback Fallon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Compeng06,

I think the ERAU comment about latent homosexuals was more directed at riddle in general.. but don't freak out over a little interservice rivalry. It is all in good fun and when it comes down to it, we are all on the same team. I have several friends in the AFROTC on campus, all great guys, and we trade our little jabs but we don't take it personally, which I think you have. My advice: take a chill pill and go play a nice relaxing round of golf :icon_wink

edit : and for the yoga PT, come watch us in a couple of weeks, we something like that with the powerhouse girls =)

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
compeng06 said:
Wow, three UCMJ violations. Such a credit to the USN. Good job, people. Good job......Your professionalism and potential officership are the real embarrasments here.....
horsesass6qq.png

Lawman

None
AllAmerican75 said:
Compeng06, relax buddy. We're only poking a little fun. They're jokes, you know, the things people say to make others laugh. Relax, and welcome aboard.:)

Like a great rock band once said, "Take it eeeeaaaasy, take it eaaa-eassy, don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy." Rep point to whoever figures out who the band is first. :)

The Eagles, duh.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
mules83 said:
....i want to get commissioned in 64 days

WHAT ??? WHAT ??!!

You're getting commissioned in 64 +/- days ??? I didn't know.

BZ ... Well done, mules, even if slightly premature..... :icon_rast

selmacf7

Did someone fart? It's starting to stink in here.

Hey mules, who are you? Did I have class with you before? Gallup maybe? That guy is the man.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
this thread really should go away but just a sidenote: the AFROTC lost one of their cadets in a motorcycle accident so keep his family and the unit in your prayers. He was a semester away from commissioning and had a flight spot waiting for him from what I heard..

edit for clarity

Status
Not open for further replies.