• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Boots

Status
Not open for further replies.

livefast

EA-6B1: The trick is to put your boots in the shower and let medium-warm/hot water soak them for about 5 minutes. Wax them when they dry and walk around in them. Also, replace the insoles (I like Dr Scholl's athletic shoe insoles) and wear wool socks.

BigWorm

Marine Aviator
pilot
As I do some spring cleaning, I just realized that I have eight pairs of boots. If there is a young hard charger out there gearing up for PLC-jr without a set of boots, then drop me a line. I’m willing to part with two of the pairs; old-school Cadillacs and Jungles (both were good enough to graduate me in the top ten percent when I went through the program).
They’re fully broken in, you just may have to scrub some of the Quantico mud out and touch up with some leather dye and polish. If you don’t have size 10 ½ feet, they probably won’t work out.
If you want them, I’m not worried about money, you just have to rock the house when you show up.

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
Bates 924

doesn't anyone use the bates 924 anymore? i thought they were specially designed or something to help with the movements to lessen the time of breaking in the boots and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.