• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Boost 22FEB09

SkyBoundET2

Anyone else having a hard time picking a degree?

hells no! i want electronics engineering- and i just found out georgia tech will be able to get me degree plan and acceptance letter by december!!! GO TECH! (anyone know the final deadline for BOOSTers though?)

haubby

None
Contributor
hells no! i want electronics engineering- and i just found out georgia tech will be able to get me degree plan and acceptance letter by december!!! GO TECH! (anyone know the final deadline for BOOSTers though?)

Another business major in training.....(everyone has all the same deadlines)

BrickNole

pilot
I'll be driving up from Jacksonville FL in February. Message me if you'd would like to carpool. Only thing is, there's not much luggage room in my car...

photo_16.jpg

Stick

pilot
Don't wait til the last minute to complete the required NKO courses for BOOST/NSI found on the Officer Training Command website. We gotta print out a certificate when we're done and I assume give it to instructors when we arrive in Newport. There's also a bunch of memorization stuff. https://www.netc.navy.mil/nstc/otcn/
Good FAQ section as well.

Anyone else having a hard time picking a degree?

The website might say it is due right away, but last year we were given a while to get it done. Believe me you will have plenty of time at NSI to complete it when you are not given liberty. So why waste liberty now when you could do it when liberty is secured.

Navy_Brat_AT

Hey guys, all this talk for what NKO courses and the surrounding area are great! I am getting some great info. However, shouldnt we be talking about what we are doing for College Acceptance letters? I know i need help. I am applying for University of Texas, Duke, and Texas A&M.

Stick

pilot
Hey guys, all this talk for what NKO courses and the surrounding area are great! I am getting some great info. However, shouldnt we be talking about what we are doing for College Acceptance letters? I know i need help. I am applying for University of Texas, Duke, and Texas A&M.

This is the part where you ask for help instead of just saying you need help. :)

So what do you need help with?

Navy_Brat_AT

This is the part where you ask for help instead of just saying you need help. :)

So what do you need help with?

WEll, I am trying to get all of this stuff set up with the NROTC DUKE and UT but i havent recieved anything back. I am going to call them this weekend. But i need to know if i need to send the Essays and Medical papers and Official Transcripts All together? I never did this stuff in High School.

AlphaTango

Deadline to submit required docex

I've read and re-read the instr. and cannot find a concrete date that all required docex must be submitted. Does anyone know of any no later than date? Personally, I plan on submitting it all no later than Christmas Break....does that timeframe sound about right...anyone????

haubby

None
Contributor
I've read and re-read the instr. and cannot find a concrete date that all required docex must be submitted. Does anyone know of any no later than date? Personally, I plan on submitting it all no later than Christmas Break....does that timeframe sound about right...anyone????

The deadline will be in the letter sent out by Pensacola. Biggest thing is the physical. Get that done and sent in by December. Without the commissioning physical they will write no orders. The rest can be worked out.

Stick

pilot

That is the correct time frame. Christmas stand down should be everyones goal.

Stick

pilot
WEll, I am trying to get all of this stuff set up with the NROTC DUKE and UT but i havent recieved anything back. I am going to call them this weekend. But i need to know if i need to send the Essays and Medical papers and Official Transcripts All together? I never did this stuff in High School.

If the college requires it for acceptance then send it all a once. The college admissions office will compile all of your paperwork and send it to the correct place. That is what they do. You just need to send it all to the admissions office.