• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Bonhomme Richard fire

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Please tell me this waste of oxygen is out of the Navy and blackballed from all the majors.
That is likely, but it takes guys on the line making sure the union, hiring and interview committees know you want it so, and why. All it takes is a call to a buddy in the union or volunteering for interviews.

nodropinufaka

Here is the case for those interested in reading the legal arguments

LT Shaw was found to have violated rules for improper teaching on his appeal by USFF. He is currently still going through that disciplinary process

The CO, XO, and one CDR were found to be in violation of whistleblower rights when they conducted a retaliatory investigation for LT Shaw reporting on Bottle Bets and also for assisting 2 black aviators in filing a racial discrimination EO complaint.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Here is the case for those interested in reading the legal arguments

LT Shaw was found to have violated rules for improper teaching on his appeal by USFF. He is currently still going through that disciplinary process

The CO, XO, and one CDR were found to be in violation of whistleblower rights when they conducted a retaliatory investigation for LT Shaw reporting on Bottle Bets and also for assisting 2 black aviators in filing a racial discrimination EO complaint.
I posted the exact same thing 5 posts ago. ??‍♂️

llnick2001

it’s just malfeasance for malfeasance’s sake
pilot
The case against this SN seems flimsy if a famous military quote, a supposed bad break up, and 2 MAs claiming he admitted to it once is what NCIS/ the prosecution is going to rely on.
Ehh, the guy saying he did along with the other circumstantial stuff would be pretty convincing to me if I were a juror. It would all depend on the context and whether the defense can get the statement suppressed - though since it was post NCIS interview and during the subsequent booking, I'm guessing he had been Mirandized at least. Also depends how hard the defense can wreck the hearsay-esque witnesses on cross though. Hopefully they're squeaky clean, have no reason to lie, and hold up well under pressure if the dude did it.