• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board Results

AppleCello

Congratulations. Now it's my turn to see if I can handle waiting for my recruiter to call.

yeah i know... havent been this nervous and worked up since middle school.

btw borinf2d, Were you applying for OCS post graduation, or is this for BDCP or some other such program?

edit: so my application didnt go to the october board. I was told to expect results before thanksgiving... the waiting is getting old.

tiger84

LT
pilot
Well, apparently my application wasn't looked at this time around because they only wanted to review a certain number at time. So my package just got pushed to the November 15th board. At least I'll have more time to PT before MEPS and my PRT.

AppleCello

Well, apparently my application wasn't looked at this time around because they only wanted to review a certain number at time. So my package just got pushed to the November 15th board. At least I'll have more time to PT before MEPS and my PRT.

looks like we're more or less in the same boat.

bluedevil

Hey all. I'm a new poster here, but I've been scanning this forum for info for awhile now. Figured this was as good a time as any to introduce myself, seeing as I found out I got pro'rec for SNA BDCP today. :icon_smil

Good luck to the rest of you still waiting to hear. The Navy is quite an exercise in patience.

fietkabj

Has anybody else had there package in since August? I just got pushed to the November board for AMDO after being told that the October board already conviened. I got non-select for Pilot and NFO on the September board. So i've been waiting onthe AMDOs for three months now.

wplax26

Gold Club
pilot
None
Contributor
How?

How is everyone getting their results? Better yet, how can I get mine? I'm already in the Navy working on a submarine, which you would think would put me on an "inside track" but no one I work with can find the results!

fietkabj

Call Gloria at 901-874-9196. There was another guy, his name is Jeff Ramsey but tuesday was his last day, so now Gloria handles everything. There civilians to by the way.

wplax26

Gold Club
pilot
None
Contributor
Thanks for the tip but her name is actually Gladys, and I called her a few days ago because they said there was an error in my package. She told me that they accepted my package and it went to board, but she wouldn't give me the results, just that "results would be out in a few days":icon_rage . So...do OCS results come out under message traffic? If so, what heading?

wplax26

Gold Club
pilot
None
Contributor
Ouch

Ouch, looks like a no go....only the third time in a row. Well, guess I better figure out what is so wrong w/ my package. You'd think a 3.33 gpa, 156 flight hours, naval leadership experience, and 0-5 recomendations would be enough but I guess not! How much do you think not having an "engineering" degree is hurting me?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Ouch, looks like a no go....only the third time in a row. Well, guess I better figure out what is so wrong w/ my package. You'd think a 3.33 gpa, 156 flight hours, naval leadership experience, and 0-5 recomendations would be enough but I guess not! How much do you think not having an "engineering" degree is hurting me?

Sorry to hear this. I am one that believes in growing our own leaders. As you are aware though, lots more is looked at then just GPA and flight time. I didn't see where you posted your test scores, age, etc. Maybe room for improvement there. Lack of an engineering degree does not make much difference in your case since you are a nuke. Plenty of technical know how there. Since you are on active duty I am assuming you are working through your chain of command and career councilor. Maybe you could run a copy of your app by a local OCS recruiter to see what he thinks from his perspective. A recruiter is better trained and has more experience with OCS apps then your typical CCC. Maybe he can make a recommendation on improvement. In any case, don't give up yet. Guy I recruited with had been an active duty HM and applied 5 times before he got his commission.

AppleCello

So what have you all heard on the November board? I was told that I should expect notice from my recruiter on the results before Thanksgiving. Has anyone been told something similar by their own recruiters?

XeroCool

Do you even know when it is? I have been trying for about a month and a half to get a recommenation letter from a Marine and am worried it won't make it in time to send it to NOV board. He has already tried fax'in it and no-go.