• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board Results

thull

Quote:
Originally Posted by willwash
Hey all--

I'm brand new to this site. I was just prorec'd in that last board for NFO (no pilot, bad eyes) and am awaiting final selection--my recruiter noted in submitting my FINDOCS that I want to ship off to OCS as soon as possible. Not that that will make any difference, mind you...but still.

Welcome aboard!

Brett

Beware, willwash. The tsunami always begins with receding waters...:D

borinf2d

T-Bone
Ok, since CaptainRon was Final select BDCP, would the board that decided this be the board that decides us OCS people waiting on Pro Rec?

cmquaker

Ok, since CaptainRon was Final select BDCP, would the board that decided this be the board that decides us OCS people waiting on Pro Rec?

Pro-recs don't seem to coincide with with Final Selects. Search the boards for people announcing their final selects and see if there are concurrent announcements of pro-recs.

My package is before this board too. I'm telling myself I'll hear by Thanksgiving, if I hear before then, well that's just gravy.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
From everything that my recruiter has said. Once you get approved by the board for pro-rec, it doesn't go back through the board. Final selects are more of a rolling thing based upon when you get FINDOCS in and how quickly it can get signed off.

PU Grad

CaptainRon

pilot
Contributor
I think PUGrad is correct.

Ribida and I both got pro rec'd at the same time. He got final select a week or two ago, I just got it today. I don't think final select has anything to do with the next wave of pro recs.

willwash

None
I got my prorec (SNFO) in mid September, so a few weeks after Ribida...I had been wondering the same thing, because I knew they were supposed to be having an aviation board on the 23rd of October (which was originally supposed to be my first selection board but then I got prorec'd in that surprise September board)...but then someone else got an aviation final select, so I got all confused. It's now been about the same amount of time since my prorec that elapsed between Ribida's prorec and final select.

The suspense is killing me. Has anyone ever heard of a prorec not getting a final select, just because they don't feel like it, or do they have to have a very specific reason (ie, criminal or medical issues)? I'm really really hpoing for the Nov. 18th class, but I'm starting to think that's too optimistic.

PU Grad

MAC flight user
pilot
I agree willwash, I just want to hear. I wonder if we are going through the same recruiter in Ohio.

I just want to be able to plan my holiday season. You know, should I or shouldn't I buy a ticket home for thanksgiving and Xmas.

willwash

None
Haha, actually my recruiter is back in NC (I just graduated from UNC) and I'm only temporarily staying in Ohio with the in-laws until I ship to Pcola...yet another reason for those boards to do their decidin' chop chop :eek:.

Aircrewman28

NRC
None
SNFO Board for Oct

Been told that the SNFO board was to be held today. I was under the impression that SNA and SNFO board were one in the same. Can anyone confirm either? This is my third application and I keep getting closer to the age limit. Already past SNA age limit after my first non-select.