• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Board Results

elements

When I initially asked my recruiter when the results would come in, he said it could be around 6 weeks. What's the deal with that!? Is the 6 weeks for those waiting on a "no" letter. From what it sounds like, we should hear back really soon?

Any comments appreciated.

Applied: June 31

ASTB: OAR 60 6/7/6

3.2 GPA Business

AppleCello

When I initially asked my recruiter when the results would come in, he said it could be around 6 weeks. What's the deal with that!? Is the 6 weeks for those waiting on a "no" letter. From what it sounds like, we should hear back really soon?

3.2 GPA Business

It sounds like he was planning on having your packet sent in for the August Board to review. that just happened/is happening (depending on who you ask... it was either thursday or today). My recruiter told me that he should receive his results early next week if there are no snags. either way, you will probably know whats going on a week from now.

FlynCharnas

When I talked to my recruiter the other day he said that there are 68 applicants for the August board! 68 applicants is a crap load, making me think that July applicants were rolled over to the August board. I am not sure if this is a good thing or bad. The Navy fiscal year ends soon, so hopefully there frantically trying to fill up remaining slots.

AppleCello

So when do you think we will get word? Anyone taking bets? Possibly Moday or Tuesday... Maybe later in the week. Or--gasp--the FOLLOWING week?!

This has been a long weekend. I can't take much more of this! :eek:

bennkrys

since we are measuring:

Male 24, 6 yrs active duty Air Force
Applying for SNFO
6/6/6 - 52
Professional Aeronautics management minor- 3.4 gpa
Attending ERAU: Masters in Aviation Sciences
LOR's: O-6 AF Base Commander, O-8 (ret) Naval NFO, O-4 Squadron Commander, college instructor, E-7 PME Instructor
Leadership- John Levitow Award Class 05-B ALS (Air Force NCO prep)

1st time Applying
My wife has been accepted for Nurse Candidate program

smumaustin

pilot
So when do you think we will get word? Anyone taking bets? Possibly Moday or Tuesday... Maybe later in the week. Or--gasp--the FOLLOWING week?!

This has been a long weekend. I can't take much more of this! :eek:

Wednesday or Thursday, according to my recruiter! Has been a very reliable source thus far!

XeroCool

I play anything that keeps me from doing anything resembling work....
I have been known to dabble in Battlefield 2, Galatic civilization II, Lock On: Modern Air Combat(but thats studying...not a game:) ) and maybe some halo2.
Come thursday I start harassing my recruiter again....
X~RoB