• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blue Angels - is there a physical fitness program and dietary guidelines ... guide?

danpass

Recently just a super decathlon, an intro to aero lesson. I'm still working on my private.

I wanted to be sure unusual attitudes wouldn't be an issue and I loved it, my body will agree soon enough and I want to help it along while on the ground.

Renegade One

None
Recently just a super decathlon, an intro to aero lesson. I'm still working on my private.

I wanted to be sure unusual attitudes wouldn't be an issue and I loved it, my body will agree soon enough and I want to help it along while on the ground.
You sound fine…keep flying…it's more about "aeronautical adaptation and situational awareness" than most anything else at your point. Have fun.

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
You'll be fine. It's the sustained G that gets you, and until you start flying an airplane with some serious thrust/power-to-weight, that won't be an issue.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You'll be fine. It's the sustained G that gets you, and until you start flying an airplane with some serious thrust/power-to-weight, that won't be an issue.
You sound fine…keep flying…it's more about "aeronautical adaptation and situational awareness" than most anything else at your point. Have fun.
What they said... I think you have a hangup on the Blues (that's not bad, we all do!).;)
During off season, they practice 1-2 flights/day; show season 2-3 per weekend, couple of practices/week. That's way more sustained "g" than you'll ever experience on a regular basis. The cost of fuel alone would limit your g overexposure. Relax, learn, fly safe & enjoy.:)
BzB