• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Blackwater guys on the rooftop in Najaf

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Since I started all this mess, I wanted to add that I opened my mouth before reading all the posts. I just scrolled down and saw post after post from the same guy. So yes, negative rep for me.

And if you ever need a platform to jump from.......

No .... KMAC ..... you're one of the good guys. NO NEGATIVE REP FOR YOU.

You just had a momentary spasm of temporary insanity brought on by the lowered blood sugar level you experienced while standing the duty. While I have never experienced the syndrome personally .... I have read about it in medical journals.

Lesson learned: DO NOT EVER STAND THE DUTY IF YOU CAN ESCAPE IT.

Since I started all this mess, I wanted to add that I opened my mouth before reading all the posts. I just scrolled down and saw post after post from the same guy. So yes, negative rep for me.

And if you ever need a platform to jump from.......

I'm guilty of posting while my emotions were still raw.

My response to your post was unnecessary. It was written with sarcastic intent. I'm a guest here and embarrassed to have shown my ass. The responses by your peers, laying down the virtual welcome mat proves my writing was as bad as my judgment.

VR,
XXX

FMRAM

Combating TIP training AGAIN?!
Hey welcome to the forum. Looking forward to reading more of your posts. I had the pleasure of going to school/pt/partying with a couple of teams guys at NSI. I have a whole new respect for you guys.