• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BGO Interview

trogdor

pilot
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know what is considered appropriate civilian attire in the Marine Corps?

Oh my bust, I totally haven't ever seen a marine out on the weekends wearing something that says marines on it with a pair of jean shorts....:rolleyes:

phrogpilot73

Oh my bust, I totally haven't ever seen a marine out on the weekends wearing something that says marines on it with a pair of jean shorts....:rolleyes:
Just 'cause they're doing it, does not mean that it is "practically dressing up" according to "Marine civvie standards." That would be like me saying that dressing up for a squid is making sure they put shoes on.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you even know what is considered appropriate civilian attire in the Marine Corps?
Holly cow! Lighten up Francis. It was a joke. Trogdor is new. Maybe he doesn't know how to use smilies yet.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I assumed it was... I was trying to bait him for a little inter-service rivalry threadjack. It didn't work... :(

To the extent I derailed it, sorry:eek:. Next time take aim at the Air Farce and I'll be sure to hold fire.