• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best shenanigans you've pulled on O-4s

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
After a particularly public and vocal freakout by the CO at an AOM, JOPA created a parking spot sized zen rock garden...in his parking space.

After leaving his vehicle in his parking space while on a 3 week road trip (vice giving his space away to the SOY etc...), JOPA put the CO's car up on jacks, removed the wheels and tires and scattered them to the winds...by the winds, I mean the O'club to be ransomed for drinks, the Base CO's house, for general embarrassment...etc...There was a scavenger hunt clue left on the car, along with a clue at each wheel location so that by following the clues, the wheels could be retrieved.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
After a particularly public and vocal freakout by the CO at an AOM, JOPA created a parking spot sized zen rock garden...in his parking space.

After leaving his vehicle in his parking space while on a 3 week road trip (vice giving his space away to the SOY etc...), JOPA put the CO's car up on jacks, removed the wheels and tires and scattered them to the winds...by the winds, I mean the O'club to be ransomed for drinks, the Base CO's house, for general embarrassment...etc...There was a scavenger hunt clue left on the car, along with a clue at each wheel location so that by following the clues, the wheels could be retrieved.

If it was VQ-1 you did exactly what we did to the MO when he parked in the Bull Ensign's spot when he went TDY many moons ago, sending him a picture of what we had done. Unfortunately we had to put the wheels back on when the base CO saw it and told our CO he didn't want the base to look like a junkyard. I work with the MO now and still occasionally give him grief about it.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
If it was VQ-1 you did exactly what we did to the MO when he parked in the Bull Ensign's spot when he went TDY many moons ago, sending him a picture of what we had done. Unfortunately we had to put the wheels back on when the base CO saw it and told our CO he didn't want the base to look like a junkyard. I work with the MO now and still occasionally give him grief about it.

To quote the "faithful Departed"...The more things change....

Hillarious.