• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best shenanigans you've pulled on O-4s

mtsupilot09

"We lookin fo you. We gon find you!"
Things have been too quiet around the squadron spaces lately. Frankly, I've run out of shenanigans to pull on the DHs/front office and need some fresh ideas. Let's hear 'em.

KBayDog

Frankly, I've run out of shenanigans to pull on the DHs/front office and need some fresh ideas. Let's hear 'em.

Me thinks we have a spy...or, at least, a Shrub Club troll.

If you were really part of JOPA, you would never, ever utter such a shameful statement.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Somewhere, somehow, because of this thread, a JO was tasked with busywork to make some insignificant change to a report and then change it back again...
Sounds like what I do to scoolbubba on a daily basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Never give the opso your phone number. There's nothing like getting blown up with tasking via text message.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Never give the opso your phone number. There's nothing like getting blown up with tasking via text message.
The good thing is that now you can write off your phone bill. :D

Dang one percenters... itemizing their deductions one 10¢ text message at a time to get out of paying their fair share... I demand to see scoolbubba's tax returns... why won't he release his flight school transcripts... you didn't build this website! (Did I miss any of the latest clichés?)

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Dang one percenters... itemizing their deductions one 10¢ text message at a time to get out of paying their fair share... I demand to see scoolbubba's tax returns... why won't he release his flight school transcripts... you didn't build this website! (Did I miss any of the latest clichés?)

We also want to see his birth certificate and his commission. Just sayin'

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Last night I did this thing with my tongue that made him... oh, wait... I don't think that's what you mean. Nevermind.

That's like thinking about your parents having sex.....thanks for that image VN :)
I was going to post "pictures or it never happened"...but then I thought about what the picture would be focused on....so please NO pictures....

BUDU

You missed chick-fil-a. Legitimately.