• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best shenanigans you've pulled on O-4s

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Our XO cancelled our mess meeting last week, so we put his car up on jacks on Friday. Only had two jacks so put a "parking ticket" on the windshield that cited something about messing w/ JOPA and told him don't attempt to drive in case he didn't see it. Oh, his reason for cancelling was something about having too much to do.

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 180

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I've never been in a squadron where the JOs were ever THAT eager to have a mess meeting. Maybe the one guy who has to pay for something, but otherwise...

Renegade One

None
Filled the XO's car with coconuts on Diego Garcia after he repeatedly passed JO's walking or waiting for the bus. He flipped, so coconuts figured prominently in his office, room, car, etc for the rest of his tenure.
Nice riff in "the Captain's palm tree"...:)

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
-Fill mail box with foam.
-Repaint stateroom door with demeaning ccall sign
-Order subsription to Hustler sent to his home address in name of wife.
-Submit change of address form to have all home mail sent to the Skipper's house.
-After USO girls used a couple DHs stateroom for a night underway, gained entry and left behind condoms in beds that appeared to be used.

Attachments

• Scan_Pic0004.jpg
    Scan_Pic0004.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 140

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Our current bull and another AW member put some interesting photos into our last skippers COC speech book. Every other page was a nasty nate-esque calendar photo shoot.

Shit got weird in the desert.
Was at that CoC...the looks on his face were priceless...

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
My best was hauling a decrepit bathtub over the turnstile, into the MO's office, putting it in an oil drip pan (because the integrity was questionable at best) and filling it with water from the chemical shower spigot...
He thought it was funny until he realized we weren't going to remove it until it was emptied by him (I did need it back, the horses use it for a watering trough) and walking by 3 days later as he bucketed it out the window because the smell had become unbearable was awesome...that and the giant oily rectangle the drip pan left on the carpet (collateral damage)

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Last homecycle we had an old big screen rear projection TV in our wardroom (I'm talking at least 60 in or so) that was no longer being used since we got a flat screen, but no one bothered to remove it. It's presence pissed off one of our O-4s so much that one day he freaked out and told us to take it out of the wardroom. We did as ordered, and put it on his desk. TVs then became a running prank him. This specific TV ended up in his parking spot, as his "door prize" at our dining out, and I'm pretty sure someone managed to get it to his house. This deployment, someone found some broken TVs along the road on Kadena and they also ended up on his desk.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
"No wives" is also a personal ROE violation of mine. :D
Generally a good idea. I should think higher authority could waive ROE for operational necessity. Seriously, just for clarification. Would one be cleared in hot if the Hustler subscription sent to his home was in HIS name while we were on westpac (no children in the home)? Can we get a JAG on this?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Generally a good idea. I should think higher authority could waive ROE for operational necessity. Seriously, just for clarification. Would one be cleared in hot if the Hustler subscription sent to his home was in HIS name while we were on westpac (no children in the home)? Can we get a JAG on this?

It's not possible to convict if one uses the "beg forgiveness rather than ask permission" defense. It's in the UCMJ.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
It's not possible to convict if one uses the "beg forgiveness rather than ask permission" defense. It's in the UCMJ.

I always heard that if you say; "With all due respect, sir/ma'am...." that anything that is said afterwards in inadmissible in a court of law of UCMJ proceedings.