• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Best Air Force Joke/Insult

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
Why don't you burn him with how the Air Force deploys less, has hotter females, and nicer facilities...oh, SNAP!

All good reasons to date a girl in the Air Force. Especially when she's at Randolph and you're at Kingsville.

Lawman

None
All good reasons to date a girl in the Air Force. Especially when she's at Randolph and you're at Kingsville.

Its more adventageous due to the fact your dating a girl that doesnt want to get pregnant because of her career vice most flight students who are dating a girl thats trying because of his.

Ruckerettes :icon_rage

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
Its more adventageous due to the fact your dating a girl that doesnt want to get pregnant because of her career vice most flight students who are dating a girl thats trying because of his.

Ruckerettes :icon_rage

C'mon....Dothan/Enterprise chicks wear shoes and have most their teeth. What else do you want? It is Alabama you know.

Lawman

None
C'mon....Dothan/Enterprise chicks wear shoes and have most their teeth. What else do you want? It is Alabama you know.

This is my buddy Clint (Cowboy Boots) getting hit on by a girl we have dubbed "Shoeless Ho." This same girl went into the ladies room we were playing pool next too and came back out to hit on him some more. And this was the first of 3 times we've seen girls running around that nasty bar with no shoes on.

Attachments

• Shoeless Hoe.jpg
    Shoeless Hoe.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 210

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Reflective belt....Ugh!!! Friend don't let friends wear reflective belts.

airplanereflectivebelt.jpg

safetyfirst.jpg

-ea6bflyr ;)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
This is my buddy Clint (Cowboy Boots) getting hit on by a girl we have dubbed "Shoeless Hoe." This same girl went into the ladies room we were playing pool next too and came back out to hit on him some more. And this was the first of 3 times we've seen girls running around that nasty bar with no shoes on.

Hoe is a garden tool. Ho is a promiscuous trollop (repetitively redundant? I know) or an jovial utterance used by St. Nick.

Semantics are sometimes important.

Lawman

None
Hoe is a garden tool. Ho is a promiscuous trollop (repetitively redundant? I know) or an jovial utterance used by St. Nick.

Semantics are sometimes important.

Whatever you call her the bitch is running around the bar barefoot

HackerF15E

Retired Strike Pig Driver
None
I sat in on a couple of briefs, and in each case there was a pilot/WSO there participating in the brief, but not in either flight crew. His role seemed to be to ensure that they covered everything on somebody's checklist. May have been a temporary thing, if you're not familiar with this as a recurring item. Am embarrassed to say this was 25 years now.

Good to know that the AF hasn't trusted pilots / aircrew to follow the rules for longer than just the time I've been in.

As I said...don't repeat this story too much, or else some intrepid AF idiot who is trying to make rank will reintroduce the idea. The same morons who decided I needed to fill out an ORM matrix worksheet before a combat mission in the AOR would love that idea.

busdriver

None
jesus, the ORM sheet in combat kills me. That said, the Army was doing it too. Jointness now extends to crazy.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
"I will mitigate this risk by going back to my tent and sleeping in my kevlar tonite, rather than going on this convoy"