• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

BDCP Questions

T37Driver

Lone Warrior
Wonderful typing. You are officially over-qualified for SWO, you'd better hope that that "supply core" thing works out for you.

I think we should remove one of those additional "that" from your statement:D.

Jakey;
Core?....Just like the Marine Core, Right? Or is it Corps:)?
You took the OAR? Or ASTB?
Mangement....
I Passes my PRT?

Relax, it's all in good fun. Aviators are NOT just a group of anal retentive A-Holes;).

Well! I assesses:D that you would be fine for Supply Corps (pronounced the way you have spelled it) and SWO depending on your GPA, ASTB, PFA, YOUR DRIVE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT and THE NEEDS OF THE NAVY. It took me 3 tries to get BDCP-SNA (Denied the first time and picked up SNFO the second time and turned it down). I would encourage you to keep going until you get to where you want to be.
Also, it seems as though you have only stated some of your credentials but DID NOT ASK ANY QUESTION: Was that your intention?

Sly1978

Living the Dream
pilot
I think we should remove one of those additional "that" from your statement:D.

Read it again. The second "that" actually works in the sentence.

Why you gotta go be all nice to the guy? Granted, your advice was spot-on and he is obviously in need of some good advice, but this is Air Warriors. The dude's on an aviation website to ask about becoming a SWO? A SWO for crying out loud! That's like going to a Ferrari dealership and asking for advice on buying a used Geo Metro.

SWCS242

SWO in-training
Read it again. The second "that" actually works in the sentence.

Why you gotta go be all nice to the guy? Granted, your advice was spot-on and he is obviously in need of some good advice, but this is Air Warriors. The dude's on an aviation website to ask about becoming a SWO? A SWO for crying out loud! That's like going to a Ferrari dealership and asking for advice on buying a used Geo Metro.

With out SWOs who would drive you around so you can play and have fun? :)

Nitekrawler

I am currently a junior at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore. I have a 3.025 GPA majoring in Aviation Software Engineering. I want to fly jets for the Navy and go about being in the BDCP program. I have already talked to a recruiter and currently in the process of scheduling my ASTB test. I am not the greatest on standardized test any suggestions or comments on the test? Is the program very difficult to get accepted into? What happens after you get accepted into the program?