• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AW Logo: Any photoshop guru's out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrator

not to mention the registry but i wouldnt recommend going into the registry unless you know what you are doing. But if the things are still there after msconfig tweaking, then you will know why.

Hi! I tried to follow and listen to the exact directions and specifications. The red line on the W is wavy, to represent waves (the flag is waving.) There is also a little 'wave' under the W. This is to make the person think "Navy" subconsciously--water, waves, etc. (Kind of like the forward arrow in the FedEx logo.) The logo is blue for the same reason. There is a large logo of gold wings below it. That drawing is taken from one of the squadron pages and we would have to ask them for permission to use it. The background picture is a sample picture from the gallery. The borders around the graphic are designed to blend in with the gray background to the left, top, and right, and the white background on the bottom. I added a trademark logo and a little radar. Let me know if this is on the right path.

Attachments

• thelogo.jpg
    thelogo.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 57

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
PAO said:
Hi! ...... Let me know if this is on the right path.

Let's give the kid a break ... he's trying to be PAO(ish ???) ... Plus, he's from Canada, which is not a real country, eh?. He just wants to be loved --- and I love him, eh??

canada-flag.jpg

Everyone sing, now ... "NOOooo CANADA !!".... :)) all smiles, eh?? )

Status
Not open for further replies.