• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aviation Pipeline Diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

NFOwife

Aviator Spouse
lots of errors on the chart. NFO's who select RIO's have a longer stay at VT-86 than those who select the Strike route. Pilots who select E-6's wind up going to Air Force training and fly T-1's: they don't follow the Maritime pipeline.

heerothewizard

I read somewhere that for Primary, most people don't want to move to Corpus, so the Navy ends up sending the lower-ranking students there and keeping the rest at Whiting. (Is that true, or was that just some random rumor??) So if it is true, couldn't you volunteer to go to Corpus and have a higher class standing than you might if you were to just stay at Whiting???
bulb_125.gif

dfflynn

you know where you will be going to primary before you begin API so there is no class standing to base anything off of, or simply put you got some bad gouge.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
Flow Diagram is old and wrong.
API 6 weeks now.
Primary in longer now, since Intermediates are gone for people who start primary after 11 Jul 03.

DO NOT GO TO VANCE OR MOODY. The navy training is better and friendlier and in better locations.

Enishi1983

Solid Snake
i just have a question... i know a naval flight surgeon who was also a rio... but he was mainly in a-6's. what path did he take? the pipeline shows that the a-6 training and the f-14 training is totally different.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
When you get to API and check in, you fill out a "dream wing" sheet saying which you want to go to. However, jboomer is right, there is the luck of the draw when it comes to Vance or Moodey. very few volenteer for them so people who ask for whiting or corpus get randomly "volen-told" to go to vance or moody.

NFOwife

Aviator Spouse
arkansastrumpet,
What would you like to know about S-3's? My husband flew them and I know there are a few other hoover guys on the boards. If you have specific questions, I'm sure he'd be happy to answer them.

Status
Not open for further replies.